The Five Deadly Venom Kids with the Golden Arms

• Thread starter David Tea (formally David Tree)
  • Start date
D

David Tea (formally David Tree)

(Funny chinese music plays with a big gong)
Ah-so (bows). I am David T of the Hunan province. I have been sent by The shaolin ah-so (bows) monks of Taipei Temple to stop a force most reckoning (bows). Please I ask for some help in apprehending the foul ones (bows). Master Akexander Fu Sing has sent me on a mission to stop the Five Deadly Venoms. For see, (bows) ah-so (gobbles rice)...These five students have now become masters in tehir own right. But worser, they are using their kung fu for bad. Disrupting the heavenly glory of kung fu.

First we have:

Silver Spear, he is gang memebr one of the Cheik gang. Fights with a silver spear. Tough fighter (thumbs up).

Venom2, known as Iron Snake. His kung fu is unmatched with the kicking arts. he also fights with a sharp iron fan (bows).

BrassHead, he is leader of the Shek-Koon gang. He has a temper only matched by his eagle method fighting. He's very good. (bows)

Lizard and Toad, his kung fu is strongest and unmatched when he has a pole. Master says be careful of his rabbit claw fighting teechnique. it's tough I hear. (gobbles rice).

Venom 5 is the strangest. No one has ever seen him fight, but he spends a lot of time harrassing kung fu fighters with letters of intents. They call him a Morrissey. This a Morrissey is most peculiar. Ah-so, I think it would be an honor to fight him. (bows).

(Funny chinese music ends with RunRun Shaw logo..Golden Harvest sucks)

It makes more sense than most of the things posted around here..

Re: yes, miss curious, it makes sense...FOR YOU

and don't send me ANY milk, thank you very much.

Re: I declare

..So now you can imagine Morrissey Kung Fu fighting with a gang of very tough Kung Fu guys. I think the message here is to watch more Kung Fu movies.

My favorite is The Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin.
No, Morrissey is not in it.

(exit Gong)

Back
Top Bottom