The Bullfighter Dies...live on tv

Good luck with banning bullfighting. It's not gonna happen. For the Hispanic people it's a symbol of identity, tradition and culture, not a sport. And nobody is gonna protest against cultural practices, just like nobody is gonna protest against religious practices. It holds the same value.
UM HELLLOOOO? people protest against the seal hunt and that's a cultural practice. consider that up until 60 years ago many inuit were still living nomadic lifestyles, relying upon seals for their very survival. you better believe seal hunting is a huge part of the inuit identiy and to take it away would be tantamount to cultural rape. i know of no people who have learned to live more respectfully or more harmoniously with their environment, or of any cultural practice with deeper significance than the seal hunt to the inuit people, and yet people protest against that plenty, failing to keep in mind that the canadian arctic already has third world status and without the seal hunt many families wouldnt survive. what is bullfighting? it's vanity, nothing more-- vanity masking as identity, tradition and culture. their society could get by without it just fine.

He is a victim because he died. The reason why people kill animals for fun or sport is sometimes very intwined in their personalities because of their education. Of course it's completly wrong. But for some people it's unavoidable. Like the man who carries a gun as a fashion accesssory living in a society that considers that behavior as normal, or even as cool, or even more, as desirable "to protect the family" as a good pater familias. Bullocks, of course. He is a potential killer, he knows there's a big chance he suffers an accident and kills himself or others; maybe his son can take the gun and hurt someone, etc. All those millions of people are dealing with death, too. They can become victims or killers in a few seconds by the most unreasonable reasons. It's not enough to judge the individual behavior, it's a huge social sin.
whatever he was taught or bred to believe, im sure it was nothing that giving his head a good shake couldnt have cured. then he and countless bulls likely would still be alive today. but no... go needless death, whoo!

UM HELLLOOOO? people protest against the seal hunt and that's a cultural practice. consider that up until 60 years ago many inuit were still living nomadic lifestyles, relying upon seals for their very survival. you better believe seal hunting is a huge part of the inuit identiy and to take it away would be tantamount to cultural rape. i know of no people who have learned to live more respectfully or more harmoniously with their environment, or of any cultural practice with deeper significance than the seal hunt to the inuit people, and yet people protest against that plenty, failing to keep in mind that the canadian arctic already has third world status and without the seal hunt many families wouldnt survive. what is bullfighting? it's vanity, nothing more-- vanity masking as identity, tradition and culture. their society could get by without it just fine.
Go tell it on the mountain

Are you going to the Manchester show?

Im not quite able 2 answer your query with any deal of certainty at this moment in time - my Immediate future Is clouded and not very clear !

But id be very disapointed that KristeenYoung wont be there 2 open up, feel slightly cheated ! :(

I really miss her ! Shes absoultey amazing live in concert !

But any disapointment would soon dispear and be replaced with joy once morrissey appears on stage of course!

This wonderfull dark Gothic angel, miss young is incredible!!! , the music has wonderfully uplifting keyboard synths and bass punch, her singing ? Tis as sweet as the nightingale !!! :) oh and I like her lyrics 2!

Kristeen is very talented and writes her own stuff, but she wouldent have it any other way !

I know shes said a few silly little things about morrissey live on stage LOL but we forgive her this !

Awwww I just like her, thats all, I fell completey under her spell from the very first time I seen her live on stage, (was right up close) and ive been powerless 2 resist the magic ever since!!! :)

But anyways enough about miss Young !, we all know just how great she is, but theres no harm in refreshing everybodies memories now n then!

"You have no other God before me " !

But anyways, you seem 2 have spent almost every living moment of your life on this site the past few years, pointing out all of morrisseys "mistakes" , and flaws ect of which yes there are many!
But perhaps you cud maybe tell us all of sum good things about him instead ?
Surley there must be at least one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or wud this task be 2 great a mission for you 2 achieve ?

But there are many millions of people are around the world who believe that bull fighters and indeed those people who enjoy the sicking bull runs - are as evil as child sex rapists and murdereres !
Someone who teases, toments and touchers bulls ect is no different, in many peoples eyes - 2 someone who is a child sex rapist !
Thats how sick these bulls runs and bull fights really are!

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THIS "SPORT" WILL BE BANNED AT SUM TIME IN THE FUTURE - FACT! :)

Last edited:
Im not quite able 2 answer your query with any deal of certainty at this moment in time - my Immediate future Is clouded and not very clear !

But id be very disapointed that KristeenYoung wont be there 2 open up, feel slightly cheated ! :(

I really miss her ! Shes absoultey amazing live in concert !

But any disapointment would soon dispear and be replaced with joy once morrissey appears on stage of course!

This wonderfull dark Gothic angel, miss young is incredible!!! , the music has wonderfully uplifting keyboard synths and bass punch, her singing ? Tis as sweet as the nightingale !!! :) oh and I like her lyrics 2!

Kristeen is very talented and writes her own stuff, but she wouldent have it any other way !

I know shes said a few silly little things about morrissey live on stage LOL but we forgive her this !

Awwww I just like her, thats all, I fell completey under her spell from the very first time I seen her live on stage, (was right up close) and ive been powerless 2 resist the magic ever since!!! :)

But anyways enough about miss Young !, we all know just how great she is, but theres no harm in refreshing everybodies memories now n then!

"You have no other God before me " !

But anyways, you seem 2 have spent almost every living moment of your life on this site the past few years, pointing out all of morrisseys "mistakes" , and flaws ect of which yes there are many!
Or wud this task be 2 great a mission for you 2 achieve ?

But there are many millions of people are around the world who believe that bull fighters and indeed those people who enjoy the sicking bull runs - are as evil as child sex rapists and murdereres !
Someone who teases, toments and touchers bulls ect is no different, in many peoples eyes - 2 someone who is a child sex rapist !
Thats how sick these bulls runs and bull fights really are!

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THIS "SPORT" WILL BE BANNED AT SUM TIME IN THE FUTURE - FACT! :)

"you seem 2 have spent almost every living moment of your life on this site the past few years, pointing out all of morrisseys "mistakes" , and flaws ect of which yes there are many!
Or wud this task be 2 great a mission for you 2 achieve ? "

Thanks for that, MIDNITE.

I work an 18 hour day, almost every day. I have a tab open on this site as 'Morrissey' is the entity/project/persona I chose to explore the concept of 'Fame'. I originally intended to have David Bowie as my focus but, because of my age and the effect he had on me as a child, that proved just too emotionally draining. So I chose 'Morrissey' but it could have been any one of many nondescript narcissistic 'fame' projects. I don't spend much time here now as that project has concluded, we're in the 'coda', the aftermath where 'Morrissey' crashes and burns, falling back to earth from the delusionality of 'fame'.

Whilst I have concluded he is a crank-fraud (and suspected and told folk that when he first appeared in 1983) I think the outrageous ambition of his attempted re-invention as 'Morrissey' was a wonderful sparkler which lit up the dismal fog of early/mid 80s UK cultural life. The years where he was 1/4 of The Smiths collective and contributed to their remarkable canon of songs was sealed by Johnny Marr's brave decision to terminate the 'fame' machine, stopping Morrissey in his devious tracks to prioritise his family life and artistic development after his NDE car-crash.

This means there is no reason to take Morrissey's decades-long karaoke 'solo' career as a tribute act to himself seriously, rather we should all relax back into gentle enjoyment of his Beclowned stand-up comic phase. Once we allow ourselves to see his entire 'solo' career as an arch-ironic gesture, as a sad clown performance to mourn his failure to become famous then there is much to relish within the circus that is 'Morrissey - Solo'.

If time allows I will collate some of the insights I have shared here into a samizdat book to circulate once Morrissey croaks from his CANCER!!!! I find him to be both hilarious and sad. I cannot imagine how tawdry and boring his almost-celebrity life must be, constantly fretting about how to get 'attention' to try and keep his commercial conceits on the road. But his troubles as a music business entrepreneur are of no concern to anyone other than his accountant.

In an almost miraculous wave of karmic justice, he has been banjaxed by Bowie's perfect exit from this planet and now, with Brexit and his failure to comment on the EU Ref, he is so totally irrelevant that it ranks as an achievement. "each time you vote you support the process" Yes, but the process is Revolution against the Global Elite. The fact that Brexit will be vanquished by the elite is irrelevant: the Mob have risen and Morrissey wasn't even on the same page when this epochal event unfolded. I could go on.....but dawn is breaking, there is so much to attend to today, coming to this site to see the deranged and amusing testimonies of his 'fans' is light relief. I chose not to become a 'global star' but, if there's time between more serious projects, I still hope to release some music in the next decade. I have written a song about Steven which I think absolutely summarises and enshrines all of this. But I'm not sure if he would survive if I actually release it. We shall see. In conclusion, I'd advise everyone to ponder whether or not those who become C list celebrities, like Morrissey, are necessarily more 'talented' than those who don't, or whether they're just workaholic careerist obsessives who have nothing else to do with their time on this planet. Let's just wait and see how Johnny Marr's autobiography unfolds....then we'll know if this ends with a reformation of The Smiths for a mega-payday for retirement. Or not!

All the best and hoping things go well for you.

BrummieBoy

Panic (Brexit 'Hang The EU' Remix)

Last edited:
"you seem 2 have spent almost every living moment of your life on this site the past few years, pointing out all of morrisseys "mistakes" , and flaws ect of which yes there are many!

I work an 18 hour day, almost every day. I have a tab open on this site as 'Morrissey' is the entity/project/persona I chose to explore the concept of 'Fame'. I originally intended to have David Bowie as my focus but, because of my age and the effect he had on me as a child, that proved just too emotionally draining. So I chose 'Morrissey' but it could have been any one of many nondescript narcissistic 'fame' projects. I don't spend much time here now as that project has concluded, we're in the 'coda', the aftermath where 'Morrissey' crashes and burns, falling back to earth from the delusionality of 'fame'.

Whilst I have concluded he is a crank-fraud (and suspected and told folk that when he first appeared in 1983) I think the outrageous ambition of his attempted re-invention as 'Morrissey' was a wonderful sparkler which lit up the dismal fog of early/mid 80s UK cultural life. The years where he was 1/4 of The Smiths collective and contributed to their remarkable canon of songs was sealed by Johnny Marr's brave decision to terminate the 'fame' machine, stopping Morrissey in his devious tracks to prioritise his family life and artistic development after his NDE car-crash.

This means there is no reason to take Morrissey's decades-long karaoke 'solo' career as a tribute act to himself seriously, rather we should all relax back into gentle enjoyment of his Beclowned stand-up comic phase. Once we allow ourselves to see his entire 'solo' career as an arch-ironic gesture, as a sad clown performance to mourn his failure to become famous then there is much to relish within the circus that is 'Morrissey - Solo'.

If time allows I will collate some of the insights I have shared here into a samizdat book to circulate once Morrissey croaks from his CANCER!!!! I find him to be both hilarious and sad. I cannot imagine how tawdry and boring his almost-celebrity life must be, constantly fretting about how to get 'attention' to try and keep his commercial conceits on the road. But his troubles as a music business entrepreneur are of no concern to anyone other than his accountant.

In an almost miraculous wave of karmic justice, he has been banjaxed by Bowie's perfect exit from this planet and now, with Brexit and his failure to comment on the EU Ref, he is so totally irrelevant that it ranks as an achievement. "each time you vote you support the process" Yes, but the process is Revolution against the Global Elite. The fact that Brexit will be vanquished by the elite is irrelevant: the Mob have risen and Morrissey wasn't even on the same page when this epochal event unfolded. I could go on.....but dawn is breaking, there is so much to attend to today, coming to this site to see the deranged and amusing testimonies of his 'fans' is light relief. I chose not to become a 'global star' but, if there's time between more serious projects, I still hope to release some music in the next decade. I have written a song about Steven which I think absolutely summarises and enshrines all of this. But I'm not sure if he would survive if I actually release it. We shall see. In conclusion, I'd advise everyone to ponder whether or not those who become C list celebrities, like Morrissey, are necessarily more 'talented' than those who don't, or whether they're just workaholic careerist obsessives who have nothing else to do with their time on this planet. Let's just wait and see how Johnny Marr's autobiography unfolds....then we'll know if this ends with a reformation of The Smiths for a mega-payday for retirement. Or not!

BrummieBoy

You spend too much time and words thinking and writing about an artist you consider a fraud and a C list celebrity. Ergo YOU are the FRAUD :p

I note what you say rifke, but no matter which way its dressed up, it still comes down 2 the slaughter of innocent animals that could be avoided !
We see the same situation in the amazon were the indigenous people living there deforest this incredible echo system for the trees wood ect and so destroy the wildlifes habbitat !
At this rate there will be nothing left within a few decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Its all about education ect what these people fail 2 relalise is that they can MASSIVLY INCREASE there income and means of living ( ie money if thats what they need/want ) by actually protecting and INCREASING the numbers of trees rather than cutting them all down!!!!

The rain forest holds many hidden treasures and secrets of healing herbs plants and trees ect, and indeed from waste chemicals given off from inescts that can help treat and cure all kinds of deadly deseieses ect IF ONLY we could harness this !

There are so many different species in the rain forests that we havent even named them all yet!
I sometimes just dont understand the way this world is run by polititions making all these rules and laws that make the wildlife and peoples lives a complete misery!

Well they can run the world there way, I will do things my own way!

BrummieBoy

Ive just read all of this, I will digest and ponder it over nite and a reply shall be issued soon and forthwith!

Last edited:
I note what you say rifke, but no matter which way its dressed up, it still comes down 2 the slaughter of innocent animals that could be avoided !
We see the same situation in the amazon were the indigenous people living there deforest this incredible echo system for the trees wood ect and so destroy the wildlifes habbitat !
At this rate there will be nothing left within a few decades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Its all about education ect what these people fail 2 relalise is that they can MASSIVLY INCREASE there income and means of living ( ie money if thats what they need/want ) by actually protecting and INCREASING the numbers of trees rather than cutting them all down!!!!

The rain forest holds many hidden treasures and secrets of healing herbs plants and trees ect, and indeed from waste chemicals given off from inescts that can help treat and cure all kinds of deadly deseieses ect IF ONLY we could harness this !

There are so many different species in the rain forests that we havent even named them all yet!
I sometimes just dont understand the way this world is run by polititions making all these rules and laws that make the wildlife and peoples lives a complete misery!

Well they can run the world there way, I will do things my own way! :)

Ive just read all of this, I will digest and ponder it over nite and a reply shall be issued soon and forthwith!
i dont know anything about the deforestation of the rainforest by indigenous people. i do know that there is a world of difference between the two environments we are talking about and i dont think one can be compared to the other. the inuit people take only what they need to survive; not to make money--to survive. they take ONLY what they need and use every last scrap of the animal, leaving nothing to waste. they dont kill for sport or to feel like big men, they have a tradition of blessing the animal and thanking it for giving it's life. that doesnt mean that they should continue to kill if there are alternative options. but i think what many people dont realize is that for many of the inuit in canadas north there arent many other options. the education system is extremely poor up there and travel within canada is extremely expensive. they simply arent able to just "pick up and move" to easier climates where killing isnt necessary. it's a problem, and i dont think one that can be quickly resolved with healthy results, unfortunately.

i dont know anything about the deforestation of the rainforest by indigenous people. i do know that there is a world of difference between the two environments we are talking about and i dont think one can be compared to the other. the inuit people take only what they need to survive; not to make money--to survive. they take ONLY what they need and use every last scrap of the animal, leaving nothing to waste. they dont kill for sport or to feel like big men, they have a tradition of blessing the animal and thanking it for giving it's life. that doesnt mean that they should continue to kill if there are alternative options. but i think what many people dont realize is that for many of the inuit in canadas north there arent many other options. the education system is extremely poor up there and travel within canada is extremely expensive. they simply arent able to just "pick up and move" to easier climates where killing isnt necessary. it's a problem, and i dont think one that can be quickly resolved with healthy results, unfortunately.
That is a crock of shit. The natives are known for over-fishing especially here in BC (salmon and seafood). They sell whatever they can't consume illegally, without a license. Who are you fooling? Go tell your Aesop fables to someone else.

That is a crock of shit. The natives are known for over-fishing especially here in BC (salmon and seafood). They sell whatever they can't consume illegally, without a license. Who are you fooling? Go tell your Aesop fables to someone else.
im talking about the inuit? i dont think all native peoples are the same. although it's true that im just saying what i've heard. i know what youre saying about the natives here, and i agree. i worked closely with them and if i didnt have any bad feelings about them before i went in, i sure did afterwards (although dont get me wrong, there are some really great, cool, upstanding ones). but i think a lot of the way they are is because they dont fit in with our society. they dont value the same things as we do. connection to their land seems to be very important to them, and that's why i dont think it would be skillful to try and take away the seal hunting for the inuit because it's what connects them to their land. but i think also that a lot of young natives are moving away from that way of life and trying to assimilate and going away to school so eventually i think it's something that will die out, but i think it should happen naturally and gradually, just like moving away from a hunting lifestyle happened naturally and gradually for white people without any forced government intervention.

the Cancer Scare has quickly receded into the past. Its like he never had it. Sold tickets put away. Never going to play the UK again, sold tix put away.
Wonder what we have in store this time around.:moneybag::moneybag:

the Cancer Scare has quickly receded into the past. Its like he never had it. Sold tickets put away. Never going to play the UK again, sold tix put away.
Wonder what we have in store this time around.:moneybag::moneybag:

Doctor Jeremy Fine is on the case don't worry about it. Steven is absolutely fine. Oh ! But not in the gossamer way L O L ! :laughing::tiphat:

By the way ! Tickets are still plentiful for Steven's homecoming performance :guitar:

Glad to help :handfist:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Now had time 2 digest and reflect.

Well what can one possibly say? especially after reading the latest "dairy farmers milked out of business" topic!

Im unable 2 respond in full nor part here unfortunatley.

I just wouldnt really know were 2 begin nor end, havent a clue!
But who am I ? merely a beggar dressed in black rags that nobody ownes !

Except 2 respond 2 the continued references made that morrissey is a "crank fraud"

I wouldnt consider someone who speaks out in interviews and in concert and puts out statement after statement on social media ect vigorously objecting and speacking out about animal cruelty and abuse and even personally critisizing the royal family members by name for there role in animal abuse ect such as a "princess" "dining" on foie gras the food of the devil, and the rest of the the royal family continuing 2 indulge in blood sports and hunting ect, 2 be a fraud, as what hes doing could actaully be putting his saftey at risk and putting himself in danger by doing so !

But STILL he speaks out! :)

Thats it, nothing more for me 2 add !

We all believe what we want!
I have mine about certain things and it will NEVER be changed no matter what!

Oh and rikke I can see your POV , one must learn 2 walk before we can run !
Humans can be very stubburn and defiant and set in there ways - its somtimes best 2 hope for a gradual change rather than none at all !
But I absolutely refute the notion that as its part of there heritage, and so its there RIGHT 2 slaughter seals, I dont accept this at all, there are alternatives !

Last edited:

Already said this..........

Last edited:
Ive now finally gone out in the same way I came in, as promised! 2 honer the memory of "steven" :)

No need to announce your departure 1500 times (and never do it).

If you want to leave, just leave.

I have left a few times in the past but allways come back again !

And Ive anounced this on the forum before 2 celibate the fact!

Whats so wrong in that!

I missed the forum so I came back again!
And Its not time for me 2 leave just yet!!!

I know theres a quite a few trolls on here, who like 2 enflame and cause chaos ect, but we observe this phenomena on all forums!

I do find this forum quite unique in nature however, in that its rather unprecedented 2 find so many trolls on the one forum all at the same time!

But generally the forum is full of nice people who like 2 politely talk about morrissey and kristeen young! and of course debate other serious issues ect in life 2!

I will back soon.........

When the magic shall begin!!!!!!! :)

Anyways take care everyone and remember, if u cant be good - be safe! :)

Last edited:

I have left a few times in the past but allways come back again !

And Ive anounced this on the forum before 2 celibate the fact!

Whats so wrong in that!

I missed the forum so I came back again!
And Its not time for me 2 leave just yet!!!

I know theres a quite a few trolls on here, who like 2 enflame and cause chaos ect, but we observe this phenomena on all forums!

I do find this forum quite unique in nature however, in that its rather unprecedented 2 find so many trolls on the one forum all at the same time!

But generally the forum is full of nice people who like 2 politely talk about morrissey and kristeen young! and of course debate other serious issues ect in life 2!

I will back soon.........

When the magic shall begin!!!!!!! :)

Anyways take care everyone and remember, if u cant be good - be safe! :)

Always remember, we love you and you are one of the real stars of this creche!

Always remember, we love you and you are one of the real stars of this creche!

There is allways a reason, and a time and place for everything in life.

I will always remember ! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom