The big 2016 poll - what is most likely in 2016?

Which of the following is most likely for 2016

• Extended tour into 2016

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • New album

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • New book

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • None of the above in 2016

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's done the records, the touring, the autobiography, the novel.

I think for 2016 he will turn to the motion picture industry, and star as the lead character in a self-written, independently produced film (who, while not intended to be Morrissey in the storyline, will frequently interrupt proceedings with speeches to camera bemoaning Thatcher, the meat industry, and how fat, ugly and generally useless women are). It will be shot by that award winning cinematic genius, Sam Esty Raynor, on top of the range, no expense spared iphone. That will take during the first half of 2016. The second half of the year he will be bitching at 20th Century Fox for not releasing it, and for not winning an Oscar.

I'm not saying this to act as an ass, but I genuinely think Morrissey may pass away this year. I hope he continues to live a long, fruitful life but I sense there's something not right with him (more so than usual).

I would be (pleasantly) surprised to see him mark his 60th birthday.

He will invent a new version of the hula hoop. The owners of the hula hoop trademark will sue him and he will spend the year in court. During the trial he will make remarks about Hawaiian people that will be interpreted as racist. His nephew will make a collage of celebrities using hula hoops.

He will invent a new version of the hula hoop. The owners of the hula hoop trademark will sue him and he will spend the year in court. During the trial he will make remarks about Hawaiian people that will be interpreted as racist. His nephew will make a collage of celebrities using hula hoops.

sounds about right for this unparalleled 'genius'

I think a Celebrity Big Brother appearance is a distinct possibility, possibly followed by a workout/fitness video in time for Xmas.

I'm not saying this to act as an ass, but I genuinely think Morrissey may pass away this year. I hope he continues to live a long, fruitful life but I sense there's something not right with him (more so than usual).

I would be (pleasantly) surprised to see him mark his 60th birthday.

Speaking of "fruitful," I often fantasize about sucking his succulent mini-melon balls and suckling on his hard cock. I know - such a bad, bad girl! I think M is just gorgeous - always have, always will....nothing can make it stop.

Speaking of "fruitful," I often fantasize about sucking his succulent mini-melon balls and suckling on his hard cock. I know - such a bad, bad girl! I think M is just gorgeous - always have, always will....nothing can make it stop.

....and his precious, sweetheart, cherry, biting kisses....spectacularly spine-tingling, mon amour, mon chéri, mon coeur....forever thine, forever mine, forever us. And I will taste your sighs someday, MOI-MEME, I assure you! Never say never! Je t'adore, Morrissey.

I forsee an appearance on Celebrity Come Dine with Me along with Danny Dyer, Lesley Joseph and Keith Chegwin. An unsavoury incident involving pork balls and a game of 'Cheggers Plays Pop' will make for an uncomfortable fourth night.

A leaked sex tape could do wonders for Morrissey at this point in his career, and probably something he's contemplating for 2016. He'd get loads of publicity, for sure.

A leaked sex tape could do wonders for Morrissey at this point in his career, and probably something he's contemplating for 2016. He'd get loads of publicity, for sure.

Right up my alley! If he's looking to cast a starlet, here I am, Moz.

Morrissey to say something idiotic and unnecessarily churlish about David Bowie in an upcoming interview.

where does the truth lie?
when does the truth lie?
how does the truth lie?
why does the truth lie?
do we even know what the truth is....anymore?
you know where to find me (and it is an email address)

. I thought people had given up on a smiths reunion :(

There was a time when the idea would have excited me, but now I'm really not so sure. Do I really want to see chubby, balding, late-Elvis-period Morrissey, wearing a glittery Star Trek shirt and more jewellery than Mr T, standing motionless in the middle of the stage with only the occasional microphone whip, whilst singing songs about the struggles of being young, poor, working class and lonely? The disconnect between the kitchen-sink drama of the Smith's Morrissey, and modern-day millionaire Moz chugging pints of vodka beside his 5 star hotel's rooftop swimming pool whilst Damon rubs suntan lotion onto his shoulders is just too great. They don't look the same, they're just not the same, no way.

where does the truth lie?
when does the truth lie?
how does the truth lie?
why does the truth lie?
do we even know what the truth is....anymore?
you know where to find me (and it is an email address)

Sturm und Drang

Back
Top Bottom