The best morrissey video ?

meat_is_murder19

What is the best morrissey video I`ve always liked We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful video the bit with the ice cream :D.

Without a doubt Will Never Marry.Sob.:(

You don't like it because the drummer is gay? Why not?

Actually, I think Morrissey has yet to make a good video. They're all a bit dull. Shame.

In fact i love that video and the song too, but when "the icy" part arrives i don't know it gives me the chills. :eek:

That's why i won't choose it for recommended to a friend as his best video.

In fact i love that video and the song too, but when "the icy" part arrives i don't know it gives me the chills. :eek:

That's why i won't choose it for recommended to a friend as his best video.

Are you anti-gay??? I hope not!!! Where are you from, Smorrissey? Good name, by the way.

Last of the Famous...
Fantastic video, fantastic song!
Filmed around my old 'hood - Borough/Bermondsey.

You don't like it because the drummer is gay? Why not?

Actually, I think Morrissey has yet to make a good video. They're all a bit dull. Shame.

Is Spencer gay? I've never thought about it and I've never seen anyone else discuss it...

Of course i'm not, if i were i wouldn' be here right now. That's for sure!
Thanks for the nickname. :)
Why wouldn't you be here right now, if you don't mind me asking? :)

My favourite video is "Seasick, Yet Still Docked". Morrissey looks like he's really sad. :(
I hate the video for "In The Future...", Morrissey looks awful. The make-up artist should be hung for making our Moz look like that! :D

I really likw Suedehead. I like when it gets on the red tractor and nervously drives it. I dont know why, but that part always cracks me up. Random i know...:o

Sing Your Life is the best,
Morrissey looks GORGEOUS, and so does the rest of the band. And well, I just love the movement of the video.
Seasick is great too.

the "Will Never Marry" video makes me want to cry everytime.

There isn't a bad video on Hulmerist.. they are all great.. but the one video that really made me see Morrissey as different is Sister, I'm a Poet.

Seeing the way people reacted to him in that just doesn't compare to other musicians. Then for him to allow it and even encourage it just made me see him as someone very special.

My favs are

SUADEHEAD

Last Of the Famous International Playboys

TOMORROW

Morrissey looks gorgeous in these videos, specially Tomorrow.

November is my very Favorite because it is f***ing crazy gay.

I hate Ouija Board.... it is pure shit!

Back
Top Bottom