~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

I think the new kitten, Misty, is teh dumb. Brownie, who is almost 18 lbs, hisses at her and then she runs toward him. He goes in the next room after hissing, and she goes after him. She jumps on the couch and gets all in his face with her e-collar. I know she is a kitten, but geez, I thought it would be instinctive to stay away from another cat hissing at you. Especially when he is twice your size!

Maybe it's just something that kittens called Misty do. :p When my Misty came home, she hissed at our old cat, who was at least three times the size of her, and succeeded in chasing him away. :eek:

okay, so I have a question about my cat.

she's acting really odd lately.

As in, she won't eat, unless I sit down next to her and watch her eat. My dad says its because she thinks I'm another cat (and that's what wild cats do in the wild, one eats and one watches.). whatever the cause is, I'm worried that she won't...eat if I'm not here. (that and i really don't feel like watching my cat eat everytime she does.)
She follows me around, meowing at me until I finally give up and and watch her eat. It's driving me crazy.

Any ideas on how to get her to stop? or what might be causing this? It's freaking me out and also slightly annoying me. I love my cat to death, but sometimes, she drives me crazy.

Also:
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3065
Funny comic. According to my dad, it accurately describes my cat and I. haha.

It's my cat's 10th birthday today. We 'sang' this to her...

It's also my husband's birthday today. We sang the regular HBTY for him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom