That was not morrissey on that KROQ"call",I dont give a shit what KROQ/Sanc Says

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and proud

That was not morrissey,I dont blame what David said and did. f*** KROQ!!!!!!! It was totally bullshit with them saying that was moz,it was not.

> That was not morrissey,I dont blame what David said and did. f***
> KROQ!!!!!!! It was totally bullshit with them saying that was moz,it was
> not.
Agreed, my fine PIMP, it WAS NOT HIM didn't even SOUND remotely like him.

Thank you my dear....looks like someone's a big fan of the PIMP's huh????? too bad that throughout there "imitation" they didnt realize one key thing: they aint da PIMP. They dont even "imitate" me right.

> Thank you my dear....looks like someone's a big fan of the PIMP's huh?????
> too bad that throughout there "imitation" they didnt realize one
> key thing: they aint da PIMP. They dont even "imitate" me right.
My dear PIMP, I've noticed that. They can't even get the lingo right! It's a sad thing, when someone tries to imitate The PIMP, they'll ALWAYS LOSE. And hey, tell Devs I think she's the BOMB. You two should get together, baby Can I be a bridesmaid if you do tie the knot? please???? LOL have a GREAT night, my friend, and pay no mind to these f***faces. They do not know of what they write. HUGS, ME

You do the same as well. Devs is married,otherwise I'd be glad if she'd show me her thongs on a nightly basis. Her man's a good guy though,so she's in good hands. people just dont "get it",you cant be the PIMP,so why try?????

> You do the same as well. Devs is married,otherwise I'd be glad if she'd
> show me her thongs on a nightly basis. Her man's a good guy though,so
> she's in good hands. people just dont "get it",you cant be the
> PIMP,so why try?????

Thats what I am saying!!!!!! There is only one MR. Improper COCKSUCKER of the Universe....and proud supporter of Yoshinoya and that is me!!!!!!!!!!

> You do the same as well. Devs is married,otherwise I'd be glad if she'd
> show me her thongs on a nightly basis. Her man's a good guy though,so
> she's in good hands. people just dont "get it",you cant be the
> PIMP,so why try?????
Awww Devs is married. Well, he better treat her right! People are just too serious around here, they just don't "get it" is so true. There's only one REAL PIMP, and that's you, baby

Im very proud of you. Must be tough for you to come out and admit you're a cocksucker????? Im sure glad the real PIMP of the nation isnt.

Oh Boy!!!!! You got me running!!!!!

That's right shitbags. You dont like it when it turned back on you huh?????

what a complete numbty simple pimple, the true pimp cocksucker (of which you are a poor imitation) was being sarcastic, you excel with every post, I never thought you could be any dumber
but continue to prove me wrong, you thicko twat.

> That's right shitbags. You dont like it when it turned back on you
> huh?????

Oh yeah grim???? I think youve proven past any reasonable doubt how much of a fat slobbery pig f***knuckle you are and also that you're dumber than dogshit,if thats possible????? but please,continue doing so jerky,you do it with pride,lard ass.

Back
Top Bottom