Nocturnal Me
Over the Wall
The Back of Love
Bedbugs & Ballyhoo (original version)
The Cutter
Stormy Weather
Sideways Eight

LOVE these guys. :)

I love Ocean Rain, and I save it for special occasions. Kinda like the Bolshoi, who only come out now and then for very special reasons.

Albums:
Ocean Rain
Heaven Up Here
Siberia
Porcupine

Songs:
Ocean Rain
Nocturnal Me
Over the Wall
The Back of Love
Bedbugs & Ballyhoo (original version)
The Cutter
Stormy Weather
Sideways Eight

LOVE these guys. :)

They made more albums than these mentioned :confused:

They made more albums than these mentioned :confused:

Yes, http://www.villiersterrace.com has a good lists and it's probably the most comprehensive/informative Bunnymen site, besides their message board that I've seen.

I forgot to add the album Flowers, I can't believe how I missed that!!!
The favorite tracks I repeatedly listen to on that album are:

SuperMellowMan
It's Alright
Everybody Knows
An Eternity Turns

Check that album out if you can!

I am more into their deep-rooted stuff but, I know what I like w/ recent albums. It was a real treat at their June 29th concert, how they did that and went way back...

Long live the Bunnymen!!!!

From today's Scottish Daily Record newspaper

19 September 2006
ECHO STAR CLEARED OF FAN ATTACK

ECHO and the Bunnymen star Ian McCulloch was cleared yesterday of assaulting two fans in his dressing room.
But the indie band's singer was convicted of a breach of the peace by threatening them at Glasgow's Barrowlands last October.
Glasgow District Court heard that McCulloch lost his temper when he discovered Gary Duncan, 39, and Juliet Sebley, 34, in the toilet in his dressing room.
He was shouting: "Get out or I'm going to kick the f****** door in."
The pair tried to placate him by explaining they had been caught short and would soon be out but McCulloch continued to rant.
McCulloch claimed he had merely politely asked the couple to leave. He told the court: "They were laughing and giggling. I felt uncomfortable. Two of the three cubicles were empty."
McCulloch told depute fiscal Michael Berry he thought the couple were taking drugs but said he found no sign of this.
The couple both denied in their evidence any suggestion they'd been in the same cubicle.
Stipendiary magistrate Robert Hamilton admonished McCulloch, saying: "I'm going to take a very lenient view."
As he left court, McCulloch said that it hadn't put him off playing gigs in Glasgow. He said: "I love Glasgow. Barrowlands is the best venue in the world."

Apparently, he did kick the f****** door in, and it hit one of the idiot junkies in the face......:rolleyes:

From today's Scottish Daily Record newspaper

Apparently, he did kick the f****** door in, and it hit one of the idiot junkies in the face......:rolleyes:

Ahaha. Well, really, how stupid can you get? Anybody would kick off at finding two randoms in their dressing room. Even our beloved Morrissey. What a pair of idiots. And as if you'd annoy Mac the Mouth ;) :D

Seeing the scouse men @ there home town, hope they do a g.hits set not all new stuff (although stormy weather is pretty good).
My fave song is probably The Cutter although Nothing lasts forever is beautiful. best album is crocodiles and best comp. is VBOBV (Verybestofbootlegversion) ;)

Back
Top Bottom