Telegraph Fantasy Football Anyone??

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
See Leagueful of Hollow Thred for Morrissey Solo Fantasy Football League

Last edited:
Come on Folks get involved, be a laugh, everyone can play and you don't even have to pick your own side, they will pick it for you.

I'm happy to help, one great tip, don't pick any Man City players. ;)

Also I donate a singed picture to the winner, not sure of what and who but can you take the risk of NOT winning it.

We need 20 players and I will post the league every week.

I'm going to keep on bumping until we got some more names up.

Come on Soloers - :(

I've been doing this for ages now. My team "Hylda Baker XI" have come 2nd (in our mini league, not the whole thing!) for the past 2 seasons. I'm in a league of about 20, mostly people I work, or have worked with & some others. It's the best one around, and it's free. So you don't have to hand over your cash to this Tory rag!

Shit, why not? What would this entail?

I've been doing this for ages now. My team "Hylda Baker XI" have come 2nd (in our mini league, not the whole thing!) for the past 2 seasons. I'm in a league of about 20, mostly people I work, or have worked with & some others. It's the best one around, and it's free. So you don't have to hand over your cash to this Tory rag!

Fair point regarding the tory rag, I suppose we could do the one in the guardian but it looks a bit more complicated for the non football fan/man city fans amongst us. Plus I like the thought of the free medal for the winner and not having to work out the table every week.

To answer your question, easy to do, you get given a budget and you have to pick a team of 11 players who will in turn win you or lose you points as the season progresses. You can do transfers etc. check out the link above for more information.

Come on, who else?

Let me get this straight. Is somebody going to set up a Moz-Solo league then we all go off and create our teams then just add them to the specific league?

Love PTxx.

Let me get this straight. Is somebody going to set up a Moz-Solo league then we all go off and create our teams then just add them to the specific league?

Love PTxx.

Exactly how it will work, the league will just be people from Morrissey Solo.

We are off and running - see thred above Leagueful of Hollow - please fell free to lock this now.

Come on everyone join in.

Fair point regarding the tory rag, I suppose we could do the one in the guardian but it looks a bit more complicated for the non football fan/man city fans amongst us. Plus I like the thought of the free medal for the winner and not having to work out the table every week.

To answer your question, easy to do, you get given a budget and you have to pick a team of 11 players who will in turn win you or lose you points as the season progresses. You can do transfers etc. check out the link above for more information.

Come on, who else?

I think you've misunderstood me. My point is that you can play the Telegraph game (which is free & a good one) without having to hand your cash over to them. My "Leftie" credentials remain fully intact, desptit my appearance in the game for the last few seasons.

Less of the Man City jibes as well!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom