tattoo collection(s)?

K

karlaanne

i know this is a subject drove in the ground... but a couple years ago there was an article on the site about a girl creating a site or book about morrissey tats... i was just wondering if anyone every got around to doing this... anyone on the list with tattoos? i know me and one other person in the entire state of NC with the man on our skins...

I have loads of tattos, but none of Moz. i wouldnt consider getting tattoos of Moz, or names or anything like that. My tattoos are fairly complex flowers, tribal stuff and some dark images.

> i know this is a subject drove in the ground... but a couple years ago
> there was an article on the site about a girl creating a site or book
> about morrissey tats... i was just wondering if anyone every got around to
> doing this... anyone on the list with tattoos? i know me and one other
> person in the entire state of NC with the man on our skins...

>

Re: tattoo collection(s)? no Moz content

Sad I know but I've got Tigger from Winnie the pooh on my left shoulder (with 'Poll Tax Rebel' written around it) & 'City 'Til I die' on my arm. But never felt the urgency to have a Mozzer done.
Me dad as me Mam's name tatted on his arm but it's not the name of his current wife, so there's a tale to behold, don't get the love of your life's name tatted cause lovelives change.
Grim O'Grady

It's funny because I was just thinking about that too when recently I was going through some old discs of files I managed to salvage from my old hard drive. I took photos of several people with Moz tattoos in '99, Tempe, Az (Glen and his girlfriend from Boston and some snobby dude.) I've also seen a chick with MORRISSEY spelled out on her back. Scary. I used to be quite obsessed with the man as well, but I'm glad I never did anything as whacky as had his picture, name, or autograph tattooed on my flesh (and I did consider it!) Anyway, what ever happened to that chica's web page? I'd be happy to donate my photography.

> i know this is a subject drove in the ground... but a couple years ago
> there was an article on the site about a girl creating a site or book
> about morrissey tats... i was just wondering if anyone every got around to
> doing this... anyone on the list with tattoos? i know me and one other
> person in the entire state of NC with the man on our skins...

>

do as Depp did

Had "Wynona" on his arm, they split, had tatto slightly altered to read "wino".

Back
Top Bottom