Tan yourself Iamnicola !

anon x

Old moany paleface strikes back !

"Nicola Roberts: The Truth About Tanning"
nicola.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qmvp9/Nicola_Roberts_The_Truth_About_Tanning/

Anyone who decided to watch this because there is a snippet of Heaven Knows... in it is officially sad. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Nicola is doing a great job stopping teenages from using tanning beds.

She's local to me and I work in her home town and she influences thousands. I know it's a free country but a lot of people are unaware of the lasting damage of Sunbed (there are loads of tanning centre which allow the school kids to fulfill their need to look like the images in the glossy mags) I work with women who use them too much and you can see the damage. They really need stop wanting orange skin.

Nicola is beautiful, pale and proud.:thumb:

Anyone who decided to watch this because there is a snippet of Heaven Knows... in it is officially sad. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Erm, "Daddy Cool", the song snippet is 15 minutes in and I noticed it only incidentally as I was already watching the programme. Ok? :rolleyes:

Nicola is doing a great job stopping teenages from using tanning beds.

She's local to me and I work in her home town and she influences thousands. I know it's a free country but a lot of people are unaware of the lasting damage of Sunbed (there are loads of tanning centre which allow the school kids to fulfill their need to look like the images in the glossy mags) I work with women who use them too much and you can see the damage. They really need stop wanting orange skin.

Nicola is beautiful, pale and proud.:thumb:

I agree, I think she looks stunning now she has embraced her natural look. I used to tan on sunbeds for about a year as I can look quite anaemic but it's not worth the hassle, plus it is not a good example to set my daughter who has red hair and has pale skin - I keep meaning to look at her make up range.

Back
Top Bottom