take it like a soldier

Oh Dear.

It's all a bit desperate really isn't it Buttons?

T.P.U. xxx

T.P.U, didn't you tell someone that you don't pick on people without provocation?

> Go pop a pimple, Lumpy.

Is that really T.P.U? or is it perhaps the likes of Greasetea?

Re: T.P.U, didn't you tell someone that you don't pick on people without provocation?

> Is that really T.P.U? or is it perhaps the likes of Greasetea?

Apologies to your good self Pope of Mope and anyone else offended by my latest outbursts. I just don't take too kindly to being labelled a stalker by a deluded half-wit.

You're right, I don't pick on people without provocation. If you or anyone else is interested in myself and ordinary girls' little tete-a-tete I would direct you to a posting I made a while back titled "Registration". This was my first contact with her and I took a bit of a dislike to her response. I viewed her then, as I do now, as someone who "thinks it very clever to be cruel" hence "ordinary girl".

I would point out that I entered this thread on friendly terms but if you read through it you can easily follow its steady degradation.

Once again I apologise.

T.P.U. xxx

Re: T.P.U, didn't you tell someone that you don't pick on people without provocation?

but it was Suzanne you attacked this time, unless Suzanne is another name Ordinary Girl goes by?

> Apologies to your good self Pope of Mope and anyone else
> offended by my latest outbursts. I just don't take too kindly to
> being labelled a stalker by a deluded half-wit.

> You're right, I don't pick on people without provocation. If you
> or anyone else is interested in myself and ordinary girls'
> little tete-a-tete I would direct you to a posting I made a
> while back titled "Registration". This was my first
> contact with her and I took a bit of a dislike to her response.
> I viewed her then, as I do now, as someone who "thinks it
> very clever to be cruel" hence "ordinary girl".

> I would point out that I entered this thread on friendly terms
> but if you read through it you can easily follow its steady
> degradation.

> Once again I apologise.

> T.P.U. xxx

Re: provocation?

> but it was Suzanne you attacked this time, unless Suzanne is
> another name Ordinary Girl goes by?

Ordinary girl is my pet name for suzanne (if there is another person whom I am unaware of called ordinary girl then I must also apologise to them but I don't think there is). If you care to check suzannes' response to my initial posting on this thread and look at the thread I mentioned to you earlier I think you'll see exactly who the instigator is.

T.P.U. xxx

Yes you are blind

> HONESTLY, making up a name and then posting two messages of
> support to yourself within 20mins is hardly original. I fear for
> you.

You are so full of @#!!! buddy, I don't even know if you'll able to get it if I try to tell you one more time. I am me, merly a spectator of how pathetic you are. YES you read that way to all of us...normally we just let you ramble on senselessly. But, I decided to stop and comment.

And, the fact that you think I'm HER, in some elabortate intent to get back at you makes you look EVER more the horses ass. But, I guess you are....so we might as well all see it on the board.

(Phineas Gague is not a "made up" name, read up on your psychology and you might be capable of understanding.)

Keep shoving your foot in your mouth, there are a few bits of it that you missed.

T.P.U, didn't you tell someone that you don't pick on people without provocation?

> You're right, I don't pick on people without provocation.

That's strange, because you did that to her on the board, in front of our eyes...maybe you're turning over a new leaf.

>This was my first
> contact with her and I took a bit of a dislike to her response.

Now her courtcase allusion is EVEN funnier, since that's exactly what you're doing.

> I would point out that I entered this thread on friendly terms
> but if you read through it you can easily follow its steady
> degradation.

We can easily follow your insults of her, and your stalker tendacies....

The vertdict is life in solitary confinment for you sonny.

> Once again I apologise.

Tell that to her, we're used to putting up with crap on this board.

Again you are the horses ass. Everyone take a look!

Re: Mine eyes have seen the glory!

> makes you look EVER more the horses ass.

Oh I don't know, I've seen a few stunnig horses arses in my time. IN FACT I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for the fact I've seen the odd peachy horses, as you say, "ass"!

Hey TPU I love you...woooooooooooowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I just saw Jim'll on the telly talking to the delightful, if a little insidious, Christa Akroyd...double plus woooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee and a yipee skipee to boot!

Moz and Rolph rule the world - Suggestion - The Morrissey and Harris together board?!

Re: Provocation...is what you need (sung to the tune of Roy's record breakers)

> Is that really T.P.U? or is it perhaps the likes of Greasetea?

What is fookin' wrong with you people?! You're obsessed with greasetea...

greasetea is greasetea and everyone else is everyone else...Now bugger off we're not playing anymore you stupid twit.

Re: Skrew it.

A-hem...hate to be the one to point this out, BUT aren't YOU starting to get a little scary googlie over Suzanne swinks?!

Awww jack it...I'm off to watch Buffy.

But I DO see.

> YES you read that way to all of us...normally we just let you ramble on senselessly. But, I guess you are....so we might as well all see it on the board.

OOOOoooo! We're all fired up Suzy. Now you've got TWO little playmates frolicking around in make-believe land.

These bits are good:"you read that way to all of us...", "we just let you ramble on.." and "we might as well all see...". Are you pulling your self-nominated spokesperson for EVERYONE bit again? Or are you simply representing the growing population of your invented personae?

Listen, call yourself Suzanne, Jeanne, Phineas Gauge and/or whatever else you please. However I'd suggest something a bit more germane for your next character creation. How about 'Rubberhead' or 'Halitosis Hattie'?

I've included your favourite link below. You know, the one where all the males you come into contact with are stalking you. Hahahaha.

Go get a tongue scrape, Hattie!

T.P.U. xxx

Click here for Suzys' dangerous dreamland.

What's in a name?

> That's strange, because you did that to her on the board, in
> front of our eyes...maybe you're turning over a new leaf.
> We can easily follow your insults of her, and your stalker
> tendacies....
> Tell that to her, we're used to putting up with crap on this
> board.

Hiya Dimples!

Once again your embarrassingly feeble "reading comprehension skills" come to the fore suzy-blue. And, sadly, yet again I see you've become the self proclaimed representative for EVERYONE! With your "in front of our eyes..", "We can easily follow..." and "we're used to putting up..". You must feel, as I've said before, soooooo important. How quickly is the population explosion in your personal little makey-up head-world happening? Which of your dreary alter-egos' will surface next?

You obviously put a lot of effort into your piffly court-thingy post. Hahahaha. Was it worth it? I TOLD you how bad you were at this.

I've included your fave post below again. You know, the one where every innocent passer by is stalking you.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, Rubberhead.

T.P.U. xxx

Click here for ordinary girls' fantasy stalking realm.

Wind beneath my wings.

> Hey TPU I love you...woooooooooooowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I
> just saw Jim'll on the telly talking to the delightful, if a
> little insidious, Christa Akroyd...double plus
> woooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee and a yipee skipee to boot!
> Moz and Rolph rule the world - Suggestion - The Morrissey and
> Harris together board?!

Did you ever know that you're my HERO!

Yep you sure slip-dapa-dippy are! Right up there alongside Moz(of course), Rolf(bless 'im), and Eddie the Eagle. But to choose between those three and your charming self well, to borrow a quote from my most admired contributor, "my heart is cleft in twain".

Stop teasing, you KNOW how I feel about Rolf and Moz. The dream is alive!

T.P.U. xxx

How NUTS are you?

Hiya Chuckles!

Check the thread I've included suzy. It's that one where all of the men keep stalking you. Hahahaha.

Get help, Knoblett.

T.P.U. xxx

Where you live!

You are a complete Idiot. Does it hurt, having that much air in your head?

I changed my name to Phineas Gague, because there is another Jeane on this board. I can't believe that you are SO INCAPABLE of understanding that. You are a COMPLETE IDIOT.

I'm only posting this for those others who have followed along in the thread. It's obviously you'll never catch on to it.

TPU--Tiny Prick Unwanted

If you were one of the X-Men, your special mutant power would be the power of deluding yourself into thinking that you have a special mutant power.

Why dont you just compost your computer?

Unfortunately for you I most definitely DO get it!

Hiya Giggles!

Have a squiz at the remarkable link I've included below! It's that one where YOU pretend you're normal and every guy you come across is stalking you.

"Bye-bye, Lard-ass"

T.P.U. xxx

A make believe existence.

Strangely enough, no! But......

......does it hurt having so many different personalities running around in YOUR head?

Hey, suzy, Click on the fantastic link I've included below! It gives an insight as to how your makey-uppy life is enriched by pretending innocent males stalk you.

Now traipse off and have a good scratch.

T.P.U. xxx

Teletubby land I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom