Support for the rest of the tour??

Bluebirds

If its true that Tiger Amry have been banished to ex-Moz support acts (as per Palladium feedback) does anyone have any idea who will be supporting the remainder of the tour?

No offence to Kristeen Young but if I wanted to see a Kate Bush mimic I'd go and watch Tori Amos. Hmmm looks like I'll be staying in the pub for another pint tonight then!

Last night Morrissey asked the crowd if they had seen Kristeen. He then called her a "genius". I missed her myself but it's pretty obvious she's been promoted to main support. He loves her.

Bluebirds said:
If its true that Tiger Amry have been banished to ex-Moz support acts (as per Palladium feedback) does anyone have any idea who will be supporting the remainder of the tour?

No offence to Kristeen Young but if I wanted to see a Kate Bush mimic I'd go and watch Tori Amos. Hmmm looks like I'll be staying in the pub for another pint tonight then!

Whats this? I am looking forward to seeing TA on 25th!

thanks for clearing that up, you muppet!!!

Yeah no Tiger Army last night, no idea whats happened! I love Tiger Army, one of my fave bands. They were suppost to be playing all dates from the 8th till the end of the tour, but all information of this has dissapeared on their myspace and website.

As for Kristeen Young, not really a great 'warm up' act.

That’s bizarre...

I saw them in Blackburn and they praised Moz numerous times during their set, and seemed ecstatic about being part of the tour. Wondered what happened...

Back
Top Bottom