Stunning result for Morrissey's mate

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
T87O3zQ.png

Seek help you giant bellend.

Morrissey's political favourite got ten votes fewer than the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate! :ROFLMAO:

Very sad for Morrissey and Anne Marie Waters. A disappointing result for her.

"CPA" is the Christian People's Alliance. Paul was standing.

SDP is the Social Democratic Party. Ollie was standing.

I don't see a Green Party candidate?

I think David Kurten is the leader of the "Heritage" Party. David Kurten was standing for London Mayor.

Laurence Fox was standing for London Mayor he is the leader of the "Reclaim" Party.

Nigel Farage is now the leader of "Reform UK". He was the leader of "UKIP" and the "Brexit" Party.

Brian Rose and Piers Corbyn were also standing for London Mayor.

I don't personally like Laurence Fox because he seems to be another hater of Michael Jackson and he doesn't understand him. He reminds me of Douglas Murray, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones (from InfoWars) and all the other Michael Jackson haters.

I noticed that Laurence Fox's the Reclaim Party and Nigel Farage's Reform UK were not on the list.

George Galloway is a very well known Scottish politician. I personally don't like him. I went off him years ago.

Seek help you giant bellend.

Are you talking to Howling Laud Hope? HE CAN'T HEAR YOU MATE
Morrissey's political favourite got ten votes fewer than the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate! :ROFLMAO:
Makes perfect sense to me. Their manifesto has some excellent points. I'd love to hear their ideas to deal with climate change (you know, the thing Ms Waters doesn't seem to believe in)...

Are you talking to Howling Laud Hope? HE CAN'T HEAR YOU MATE

Makes perfect sense to me. Their manifesto has some excellent points. I'd love to hear their ideas to deal with climate change (you know, the thing Ms Waters doesn't seem to believe in)...
Are you a supporter of the Monster Raving Looney Party? I remember the original leader of that party he has died now he was a big figure in late 1960s British politics. There are some conspiracy theories about his death. There were some great characters in the past.

One thing I like about David Kurten is that he is a practicing Christian. He is now the leader of the "Heritage" Party he used to be part of UKIP.

Are you a supporter of the Monster Raving Looney Party? I remember the original leader of that party he has died now he was a big figure in late 1960s British politics. There are some conspiracy theories about his death. There were some great characters in the past.

One thing I like about David Kurten is that he is a practicing Christian. He is now the leader of the "Heritage" Party he used to be part of UKIP.
Screaming Lord Sutch was the leader of the "Official Monster Raving *Loony* Party". He actually started standing in elections in 1963 so it was the early 1960s when he started out in British politics. He was also involved with the 1960s music scene. They said he committed suicide but there are conspiracy theories out there to do with his young death.

A slender win for Labour but a win is a win........

The monster raving lunatic party is
Now ran by Fake vegan and his clan of unsavoury inbred free loaders,

Claiming universal credit due to illnesses caused by inbreeding
And other trauma related money grabbing scams......

Don’t all laugh peeps

They could be in 10 Downing Street
Soon, along with that other serial shagger BOJO

o_O

THELMA WHERE ARE YOU?:drama:
DID YOU READ MY POST PLACING FAKE
VEGAN IN 10 DOWNING STREET THELMA??:lbf:
( Thelma, 10 🍺s after a late night call from the coochies🌪️
inspired the post, Thelma, pretty good right Thelma?):lbf:

I think i also invented "Vogon" a couple of weeks ago
before blacking out from liquor, can you confirm, Thelma:crazy:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

o_O

THELMA WHERE ARE YOU?:drama:
DID YOU READ MY POST PLACING FAKE
VEGAN IN 10 DOWNING STREET THELMA??:lbf:
( Thelma, 10 🍺s after a late night call from the coochies🌪️
inspired the post, Thelma, pretty good right Thelma?):lbf:

I think i also invented "Vogon" a couple of weeks ago
before blacking out from liquor, can you confirm, Thelma:crazy:

WOW.....
Fake vegan talking to a real woman 🎀 💌
BEWARE THELMA....🕵🏽‍♀️🕵🏽‍♀️🕵🏽‍♀️

He’ll kid knapp you and take you back to his Squat.............

Where Grandmawww will
Roast you alive like a hog🦔🦔🦔

:lbf:o_O

THELMA! WHERE DID YOU GO OFF TO?:lbf:
can you front me 2 boxes of beer payable in 18 days
after my next rent a cop shift?:straightface:

BGV you out there?
DID YOU SEE HOW I FIGURED THAT
YOU ARE NOT ON THE DOLE BUT ON
A TRAUMA INDUCED INBREEDING MONEY
GRUBBING SCAM?
that should be good for a box of beer, right, BGV?:(
18 days is very long in liquor time:)

AND THEY SAY LIQUOR KILLS THE BRAIN CELLS THELMA:lbf:

Well I've only just heard of them. I'm already a member of Half-baked Barkers Beyond Blighty, I mean I can't be everywhere.
The Official Monster Raving Loony Party has been going quite a long time. It was definitely around in the 1980s. Screaming Lord Sutch the original leader was a big character in British politics since the 1960s and he was also part of the 1960s British music scene. Sorry, I meant *Loony* not Looney it was a typo.

Back
Top Bottom