Still having problems editing...

Dave2006

I placed some posts on the "Forums upgraded to vBulletin 3.8.0" thread earlier in the week...

I'm not sure if this is connected, but just for today, I've not been able to edit any posts - I can't bold, italisise, underline, justify, bullet etc...

Or insert smilies :) I had to do that manually :(

Is it just me, or is it the upgrade?

Dave

I'd suggest you to switch the browser.
I use Firefox / IE, both have no trouble at all.

I use mozilla firefox.

Nothing's new on my laptop - no updates etc... It's only today that I've not been able to edit the posts as described.

When I hover the mouse above the icon, my mouse highlights what it is, but I can't click on it ... If it's not the vBulletin update, then it's a mystery!

Opened up with Internet Explorer - it works :):)

I'll try it tomorrow again with mozilla

Cheers Kewpie.

It's still not working with Firefox. And today I've relaised that it won't let me edit anything - I can click the edit button, then retype/edit but it won't let me "save"...

What's going wrong? Is it me? Or is it Solo? Anyone else struggling with this?

Dave

After a couple of weeks of not working.... it's now back on. Hurrah!

I didn't do anything different with the lap top...the site just started functioning correctly.

P1ItsHappyBunny.jpg

I'm having a problem in Firefox all of a sudden, I click on the smilies on the right and it does nothing. It wont insert them into my post. Does anyone know how to fix this? It works with IE but I hate IE. It was working fine as of yesterday and I dont think I did anything different. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. Halp.

I'm having a problem in Firefox all of a sudden, I click on the smilies on the right and it does nothing. It wont insert them into my post. Does anyone know how to fix this? It works with IE but I hate IE. It was working fine as of yesterday and I dont think I did anything different. I'm using the latest version of Firefox. Halp.

Have you restarted Firefox, or at least force-reloaded the page? It looks like one of the page's JavaScripts didn't load properly.

Yup, restarted it, even rebooted the computer. And I have Java enabled if that means anything. This just started happening today. :mad: :angry: or whatever the code is for the red face guy.

I cleared my cache again and did a ctrl+F5 (hard refresh) and that seemed to do the trick! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom