Star & Garter Friday 6th - anyone going?

What's going on with that chick's eyes? She's got dual tone red eye!
She should go & see a doctor. Seriously. When photo's reflect in someones eyes like that, it can be a sign of a tumour.
Anyway I shalln't be there sadly. Got cricket to go to the week after.
Plus, as that photo shows, it's very full these days & worse, it's full of students.

Perhaps more to the point, what's going on with the use of the word 'chick'?
What do you think this is?
A Bon Jovi website?!

Think that is my dodgy camera apose to her pending death after a long spell of painful illness.

My first time last month, didn't seem too studenty to me, everyone knew what they were there for. Wish we had something similar, on a regular basis, down in the smoke.

Mark maybe we should organise our own....just a thought?

Madam Chaos thinks that as well, I think we should use one of the working men's clubs in east London?

What would Mrs Paulc say?

Think that is my dodgy camera apose to her pending death after a long spell of painful illness.

My first time last month, didn't seem too studenty to me, everyone knew what they were there for. Wish we had something similar, on a regular basis, down in the smoke.

No, I read enough women's magazines to know that what he is saying is right, it could be a tumour. Could somebody take a few more pics of her and see if the dual coloured eyes repeats itself?

see you there friends

PAUL was there tonight.

PAUL was there tonight.

....but where were you Uncle Liam?

Sad occasion as it was a send off for Mike The Tory who is fleeing Manchester after a few years living here, I even bought the young man a couple of drinks.....
Come back soon Mike The Tory, you can always stay at my place (we can negotiate a price in private;)) whenever you come up.

Also thanks to gentle kind for the lift home, in my state, I think I needed it:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Gutted to have missed everyone in the end :( Babysitting problems:rolleyes:
Glad you had a great time - see you at the August one!

Yet another one I have missed however, I was with my mates and didn't go to bed until 6am...just got up now. Still VERY tired, I shall make one when I turn 18.

Love PTxx.

OK, I remember almost nothing from last night. I remember talking to Paul at the bar, downing my 4th Jagermiester thing of the evening. That's it.

I can sort of remember throwing, but where and when this took place I have no idea.

Up untill I black out though I was having a great night so thank's all who know me there, especially Jukebox for being a great man.

Did my dream girl make it?:confused:

Hope she is not ill?:(

Hope everyone had a good night?

OK, I remember almost nothing from last night. I remember talking to Paul at the bar, downing my 4th Jagermiester thing of the evening. That's it.

I can sort of remember throwing, but where and when this took place I have no idea.

Up untill I black out though I was having a great night so thank's all who know me there, especially Jukebox for being a great man.

Well glad we gave you a good send off Mike, though what a waste of Jagermiester:sick: :D
Come back soon:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Did my dream girl make it?:confused:

Hope she is not ill?:(

Hope everyone had a good night?

Funnily enough Virgil, when she came back to my house afterwards, before we went upstairs, I showed her the picture you posted. She asked me to pass on her thanks to you for your sweet thoughts;);)

Jukebox Jury

What time did I leave? Was I there till the end for a change?

To be honest Mike I do not recall seeing you right at the end. But at that particular time I was enduring blurred vision myself due to the aforementioned Jagermiester;)

Jukebox Jury

Also thanks to gentle kind for the lift home, in my state, I think I needed it:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Glad you got home in one piece, Phill! I was chuckling as I watched you wandering off down the road at the end. You looked like you were skiing without skis, if you can imagine such a thing! :p I had a great night too!

Back
Top Bottom