Spotted Jesse at the Cat & Fiddle today

One last thing. Have those who make jokes about them thought for a second that if it weren't the case that they were lovers, that Jesse might be a little bit over all the joking by now? Morrissey we can make fun of, he's the one who makes the written statements and does the interviews and yammers into the microphone on stage, but jesse is the quiet musician in the background. By being a part of Morrissey's band does it mean he signed up to be endlessly mocked? No. And for his years of service and dedication to a man we say we love, what does he get? f***ing ridiculed. And he has no voice about it, he;s probably been instructed to say nothing even if it weren;t true, he can't defend himself, he just takes it. Granted it's probably only here and I doubt he reads this, but maybe? It just pisses me off a bit to read how everyone rips Jesse a new one for his musicianship, his song writing, his body, then piles tasteless gay jokes on his name when we should praise Morrissey's left-hand man, if not for aiding in the art that is broadcasting Morrissey's voice. Sometimes I read these anti-Jesse missives and I'm just embarrassed by them, to post before or after them. FFS.

Why wouldn't he read this? We all read it and we're not even in the band!

Unless, of course, he can't read...:thumb:

And he's a talented musician.

spit-take.jpg

I don't think Morrissey has progressed as an artist with Tobias. He seems to be stunted.

This is the main reason why Morrissey continues to use Alain's songs. Not only can he provide the pop, but also more unique pieces like Pigsty and Ganglord.

Jesse is good enough for the three-minute rock song, but not much else so far.

Last edited:
I think he's probably more ordinary than you apparently imagine him to be. And for once I'm not insulting him when I say that; I'm just saying, I'm sure he isn't living some big glammy rock star lifestyle.

I think he's probably more ordinary than you apparently imagine him to be. And for once I'm not insulting him when I say that; I'm just saying, I'm sure he isn't living some big glammy rock star lifestyle.

That's actually a better reason for leaving him alone. Being coddled by Morrissey is a reason to bother him.
(ps - I'm in a horrible mood so don't take anything I say tonight too seriously)

That's actually a better reason for leaving him alone. Being coddled by Morrissey is a reason to bother him.
(ps - I'm in a horrible mood so don't take anything I say tonight too seriously)

That's fine, I'm drunk.

One last thing. Have those who make jokes about them thought for a second that if it weren't the case that they were lovers, that Jesse might be a little bit over all the joking by now? Morrissey we can make fun of, he's the one who makes the written statements and does the interviews and yammers into the microphone on stage, but jesse is the quiet musician in the background. By being a part of Morrissey's band does it mean he signed up to be endlessly mocked? No. And for his years of service and dedication to a man we say we love, what does he get? f***ing ridiculed. And he has no voice about it, he;s probably been instructed to say nothing even if it weren;t true, he can't defend himself, he just takes it. Granted it's probably only here and I doubt he reads this, but maybe? It just pisses me off a bit to read how everyone rips Jesse a new one for his musicianship, his song writing, his body, then piles tasteless gay jokes on his name when we should praise Morrissey's left-hand man, if not for aiding in the art that is broadcasting Morrissey's voice. Sometimes I read these anti-Jesse missives and I'm just embarrassed by them, to post before or after them. FFS.

mariofail.gif

I thought the movies were ridiculous. Nothing about particular characters. I think Michael Crichton is full of shit most of the time. He's a doctor but apparently skipped all of his science classes.

You're STILL awake? I thought you left.

Back
Top Bottom