Southpaw Grammar Deleted.

So they delete Southpaw but Kill Uncle lives to sell another day? Odd...

-Vaux

As long as the album is available via ITunes it is still technically available. When they delist from iTunes, then Panic.

but you won't be able to go into a record store and buy it?

I might be wrong but isn't it the case that Southpaw Grammer and Maladjusted were deleted in the UK years ago, partly due to Moz constantly changing record labels and his lack of popularity in the late 90's? Anyway, the albums are still available from online CD stores.

I might be wrong but isn't it the case that Southpaw Grammer and Maladjusted were deleted in the UK years ago, partly due to Moz constantly changing record labels and his lack of popularity in the late 90's? Anyway, the albums are still available from online CD stores.

Maladjusted is still available via Universal (104)(UK Distro) however southpaw was only available via CD Onestop (513) (USA Distro) but isn't anymore...

this is sad news, whilst Southpaw isn't my favourite l.p. I still want it to be available for our future Moz/Smiths fans. Do we need to buy up copies now & store them away so we can then pass them on in the future?

love

Grim

this is sad news, whilst Southpaw isn't my favourite l.p. I still want it to be available for our future Moz/Smiths fans. Do we need to buy up copies now & store them away so we can then pass them on in the future?

love

Grim

i'll see which other HMVs have them and make sure they don't get returned (which is what happens when items get deleted so they can get destroyed)

i'll see which other HMVs have them and make sure they don't get returned (which is what happens when items get deleted so they can get destroyed)

I'm up in Edinburgh, the closest HMV to me, is the one in Ocean Terminal.

cheers TTY

love

Grim

I'm up in Edinburgh, the closest HMV to me, is the one in Ocean Terminal.

cheers TTY

love

Grim

My mission, if i chose to accept it, is to source every Southpaw Grammar in the country and re-distribute it to young Morrissey Fans......

My mission, if i chose to accept it, is to source every Southpaw Grammar in the country and re-distribute it to young Morrissey Fans......

Noble!

love

Grim
P.s. will this thread self-destruct in 5 seconds? :)

i hope not because i want others to see the sad times we live in....

I'm sure it won't & I'm sure it's not a mission impossible! :)

love

Grim

Panic.

It's not available on iTunes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess, I'll be holding onto my original copy of the CD...

-Vaux:eek:

i thought it was going to be deleted anyway, since there was supposed to be a re-issue w/ bonus track in japan or something? anyone?

i want to work in hmv, but you have to be 18 :confused: or so they tell me

If I wore a Morrissey t-shirt or purchased a Morrissey product would you commend me on my choice?

You would make my day if you did/do!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess, I'll be holding onto my original copy of the CD...

-Vaux:eek:

I have the vinyl. With photos of Moz looking hard

Is it just HMV that are being Pri*ks (no offence TTY) or is it gonna happen everywhere?

Sorry to hear that. The Operation would be a favourite song of mine. Could do with shortening the drum solo though. Yes, TTY, do save those cds! I worked in a record shop for a few years...sad to say that it recently closed, but yes if I could twist the rules I would save the Morrissey cds! I used to feel awful chucking them in the box with all the other shite to be sent back to the warehouse. Oh it was terrible. I actually did have to send a good few copies of You Are The Quarry back last year. We used to get to put on whatever music we wanted in the shop and one thing I noticed was that every time I put on a Morrissey or Smiths cd someone would come up and pass a remark on it and the remarks were usually positive, more so than any other artist. Have you noticed that at all?
Btw, this is crap for people who don't like purchasing items from the internet. I don't have a credit card or anything and I like to go into the shops. It was a major pain in the arse to get Maladjusted. Well it actually worked out well. I emailed this fellow from Canada from another messageboard cos I knew he had it.

Dec 1992. Woolworths, Albany Rd. £2.34 an hour. Anyway in someone's infinite wisdom thay put me on the record counter... i was chucking Sega megadrives from a window to my mate... (8 IN ALL)

Well £2.34 an hour what would you do?

I digress. Sunday nights you used to get the new release singles. Certain People I Know. I played Jack The Ripper at least 4 times!

My proudest moment was when I played Anthrax/ Public Enemy Bring The Noise and I was told to put on Cliff Sings Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom