Sons and Daughters

Bluebirds

They've got better.

Absolutely without a shadow of a doubt one of my gigs of the year (others being Prince and Super Furry Animals)

Whilst I would suggest they're not too innovative (but in the current climate they are a complete breath of fresh air!) and the singer owes a lot to Siouxsie Sioux the energy that they generate... the crowd was a little reticient to start but they won us over on the back of the tunes. New LP sounds like its gonna be very very good
Great Glaswegian accents too.

"We've only played Wales twice. the other time was Llandudno. Supporting Morrissey. Were any of you there?"

Me and my mate: YEH WE WERE

Correcto were quite good too.

Must be a Glasgow weekend for me. Seeing the mighty Edwyn Collins in an intimate venue @ 8pm. Heard he does do the odd Orange Juice number such as Falling and Laughing, Lovesick, Blueboy. Will prob go to the bar when A Girl Like You is played though

Gonna check out a band called the Bobby McGees too. On the basis of their name

dont suppose anyone's got their cover of Killer, by Adamski, they could upload plz?!

Saw their gig in Aberdeen Wednesday, phenomenal! The new stuff sounds great. And there was a guy with a Je Suis Morrissey t-shirt down the front! Come back soon!

They've got better.

Absolutely without a shadow of a doubt one of my gigs of the year (others being Prince and Super Furry Animals)

Whilst I would suggest they're not too innovative (but in the current climate they are a complete breath of fresh air!) and the singer owes a lot to Siouxsie Sioux the energy that they generate... the crowd was a little reticient to start but they won us over on the back of the tunes. New LP sounds like its gonna be very very good
Great Glaswegian accents too.

"We've only played Wales twice. the other time was Llandudno. Supporting Morrissey. Were any of you there?"

Me and my mate: YEH WE WERE

Correcto were quite good too.

Must be a Glasgow weekend for me. Seeing the mighty Edwyn Collins in an intimate venue @ 8pm. Heard he does do the odd Orange Juice number such as Falling and Laughing, Lovesick, Blueboy. Will prob go to the bar when A Girl Like You is played though

Gonna check out a band called the Bobby McGees too. On the basis of their name

we can all guess who your "mate" is.. ole lurchio eh avvy?pretty boy griff haha

how come you folk never like any dance bands, is it that you are too scared to let yourself go?

sons and daughters will always be the soap opera on after comp school for me. i have had the misfortune of hearing their totally redundant heavily plagarised music.white potato guitar music just goes round in a carousel like movement.and only the least qualified to judge ( i e the melody maker reading soapdodgers who cant play an instrument and are tone deaf) can deliberate over the apparent differences.

i bet you are in the save ninian park group eh av? total luddite pie eater.
ps i got one seriously funny wav if you want it for your fone.its from yo buddy talking to me like a cross between ray winstone,lord snooty and frank hennessy,its bloody priceless lol.if not ill paste it on its facebook group.its had us in stiches for a couple of days :)

btw i went drinking sat night.if you are wondering with whom,think panama joes 1995,might give you an inkling.gave me a second wind so to speak
let me put you in the picture let me show you what i mean.etc.etc.
xx xx xx

peace
norman x

Back
Top Bottom