Songs That No One Ever Talks About

Michael's Bones. I first heard it about 15 years ago. Still one of my favorites.

I love this song.

All the Lazy Dykes and Yes, I am Blind

Also, everything off Kill Uncle. I may have contributed to those KU Appreciation threads...:p

lazy dykes
lazy sunbathers
found found found
I know very well
I'll never be anybody's hero
piccadilly palare
swallow on my neck

lazy dykes
lazy sunbathers
found found found
I know very well
I'll never be anybody's hero
piccadilly palare
swallow on my neck

I've mentioned many times that Picadilly Palare needs to return to Morrissey's setlist. Along with about a dozen other Viva Hate-Bona Drag-Kill Uncle era songs.

i could be wrong because i've never really talked about his music with anyone else, but 'I Don't Mind If You Forget Me', i don't think it gets mentioned a lot.

i could be wrong because i've never really talked about his music with anyone else, but 'I Don't Mind If You Forget Me', i don't think it gets mentioned a lot.

Along with "Southpaw" the two best Solo songs Morrissey has never performed live.

Oi Watch your language, Brett!

"Plates engraved with babies' names while pylones hide/ the suicide"...Beauty...

And, "my dark star"!
And "killing of a fl-

So many...:sweet: sigh.

Well, the world calls my inter-nashonal!

Suedehead

Everyday Is Like Sunday

How Soon Is Now?

:rolleyes:

"Pashernate Love" - it's silly and fun!

That song makes me smile so much, i'm putting it on now!

Michael's Bones. I first heard it about 15 years ago. Still one of my favorites.
I was gonna say that, but it was on the other day and made me feel all sad, so i didn't want to have to listen to it again. I'm gonna listen to Let The Right One Slip In instead.

Punk-
I felt the same way about Trouble loves me...just recently i'm like wow, why did i ever not like this song.

same goes for sweetie pie and yeah...pashernate love i sing along to that...

OH and how could I forget- Roy's Keen is the SHIT!

Okay, okay, okay... Roy's Keen? Roy's Keen. Roy's ****ing Keen? You can't be...

lazy dykes
lazy sunbathers
piccadilly palare

Always loved Piccadilly Palare, brilliant song. Was listening to Lazy Sunbathers the other day and remember thinking 'this is quite a good song', high praise lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom