songs that make you cry.

oh damn i guess you guys mean moz jams.
um none.
the dagenham dave video is really funny. so i guess cry from laughter.

I've yet to cry listening to Moz or the smiths

I've yet to cry listening to Moz or the smiths

What are you made of....wood, iron,....what? :(

Many Moz/Smiths songs get me all emotional....

Please, Please, Please
Pigsty
Ganglord
Dissapointed &
There Is A Light all got me teared up a bit at the concerts I went to this past week.

Last edited:
Michael's Bones sends shivers down my spine... on an emotional day it makes me cry.
And off course Well I Wonder... "I hoarsely cry" puts this utterly sad mental picture in my head of a young Moz crying his heart out... *sigh*

What are you made of....wood, iron,....what? :(

Many Moz/Smiths songs get me all emotional....

Please, Please, Please
Pigsty
Ganglord
Dissapointed &
There Is A Light all got me teared up a bit at the concerts I went to this past week.

I've been teary eyed and I would like to cry but somehow it just hasn't come yet

Got to be "I Know It's Over". That is my life in a song. Not only have I been the sad veiled bride, marrying a man who I thought I loved, but have also clung onto a relationship with some-one I truly loved even though it was over. I used to find it very hard to listen to but time is a great healer, still makes me cry though, if I'm in the right mood.

I've been teary eyed and I would like to cry but somehow it just hasn't come yet

I didn't mean to be judgemental......when it does happen for you, you're gonna really enjoy it..... I always felt relieve last year when I was going through incredibly hard times and I would just let it all out listening to Moz.

This time at those concerts it was happiness and excitement more than actual sadness.

Call me traditional, but i have always preferred hanging oneself. No mess, but there is struggle and asphixiation involved so you will go out in dignity. wait... How'd I begin talking about this? Oh well my pompousity needs an outlet.

Please, no more. I dunno i f i am gonna laugh or cry:confused:

Ive Changed My Plea

Trouble Loves Me

I Know It's Over

think thats about it but yeah all three songs make me cry spec when there live.

For me its "Well I Wonder" from the Meat is Murder Album. There is something so despairing about the line;

"Gasping, dieing, but somehow still alive,
This is the fierce last stand, of all I am"

It just strikes a chord with me. I love the bassline and acoustic guitar work too. Even the noise of rain falling on the track conveys sadness of someone locked into a room on a Winters day looking out the window but being unable to go outside due to shitty weather.

The Smiths most under rated song IMHO.​

For me its "Well I Wonder" from the Meat is Murder Album. There is something so despairing about the line;

"Gasping, dieing, but somehow still alive,
This is the fierce last stand, of all I am"

It just strikes a chord with me. I love the bassline and acoustic guitar work too. Even the noise of rain falling on the track conveys sadness of someone locked into a room on a Winters day looking out the window but being unable to go outside due to shitty weather.

The Smiths most under rated song IMHO.​

I totally agree, a moving and beautiful song, and very under rated as you say. But if you look at polls of people's top Smith's songs it often appears in the top 3 or 4.

I totally agree, a moving and beautiful song, and very under rated as you say. But if you look at polls of people's top Smith's songs it often appears in the top 3 or 4.

And so it should! Great track.​

Just today I was pulling into work, and I was sitting in my car listening to "Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me" and I started to get really choked up and I cam thisclose to actually crying.

Nothing like a good cry at 8 am.

Back to the Old House
Reel Around the Fountain
I don't owe you anything
How soon is now?
Well I wonder
There is a Light...
I know it's over
Stretch out and wait
Life is a Pigsty
Let me Kiss you
Trouble loves me

I cry too much... :o

Will Never Marry- Today in the car I was listening to it, and I got teary eyed.
Its such a sad song :( and the way my relationships have been going, it really hit home.

lol i feel silly being all emotional but whatever.

what morrissey or smith's songs make you cry. Explain why.
Asleep. It never used to, but I was listening to it last summer and my best friend was so, so ill, I'd just come home from seeing her in hospital and I was fine, that song came on, and I just fell apart.

Will Never Marry- Today in the car I was listening to it, and I got teary eyed.
Its such a sad song :( and the way my relationships have been going, it really hit home.

lol i feel silly being all emotional but whatever.

Don't lie, you know you were crying because you miss me..... you don't have to be so sad..... I'm only 4 hours away..... come visit whenever you wish ;)

Back
Top Bottom