Solo-Cupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Dear Viva.

Can't talk. Lack love. Help?

If you're a woman, I imagine that is a good thing for a potential mate. I pair you up with OhMyGodIt's Robby...because he likes girls who can't scream for help.

Is there going to be an orgy?

I think it's going to be SO hard to find one of those around here...

*looks about* Well, I'm out of that one then :D

hahaha, there does seem to be quite a few sexually frustrated males and females here though. I think some of the moderators could even do with a good 10 mins in the back of some strangers car tonight :p
.....(not that I've ever done that, of cause. Mr Davie is a good boy)....

*looks about* Well, I'm out of that one then :D

hahaha, there does seem to be quite a few sexually frustrated males and females here though. I think some of the moderators could even do with a good 10 mins in the back of some strangers car tonight :p
.....(not that I've ever done that, of cause. Mr Davie is a good boy)....

Davie, I think you and Mcrickson should work out y'all's sexual tension in the backseat of a car...

You're banned?

I'm band. :p No, I mean I'm here. I read the first part of his response then connected the elipses to his signature and answered that question. I did this because I am crazy.

About me: I am really bad at sex and conversation, but I am very friendly. Not as aloof as I may seem.

"GET AT ME", dawg. Just don't expect me to be the one to initiate anything.

About me: I am really bad at sex and conversation, but I am very friendly. Not as aloof as I may seem.

"GET AT ME", dawg. Just don't expect me to be the one to initiate anything.

You're not actually trying to hook up with anyone here, are you? Because that would be a bit odd...

Back
Top Bottom