Smiths Shirt Purchase: Legit or fake autographs?

Uniquemel0dy

Hello all,

So I have always been a huge smiths fan ever since my father played Cemetery Gates on the stereo. I have been in the market for a Smiths vintage shirt. Well I found one:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281137242914&globalID=EBAY-US

Are the signatures legit? I didn't even see it was signed until won the auction, did a little research, only two members were there at the 1997 convention?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello all,

So I have always been a huge smiths fan ever since my father played Cemetery Gates on the stereo. I have been in the market for a Smiths vintage shirt. Well I found one:

Are the signatures legit? I didn't even see it was signed until won the auction, did a little research, only two members were there at the 1997 convention?

Hello,

The signatures are legit, but I think you will find they are actually printed on the shirt, as opposed to hand written.
Nice t-shirt either way.

Enjoy! :)

Cool original convention shirt, the sigs were pre-printed examples. Still cool.

Hello all,

Hello. I happen to have one of these shirts along with a pin badge, and 20 raffle tickets that I bought at the convention. First, as im sure you already know, the auto graphs are facsimiles. Screened on the t-shirt. Mike and Andy were the only members present. The raffle tickets, sold for $1 a piece, gave you a chance to win 3 different prizes. 2nd prize, (10 of them) was a Convention Merchandise Package. A t-shirt, pin badge, etc. 1st prize, (also 10 of them) was dinner with Mike & Andy, and The Grand prize (1) was Dinner with Mike & Andy, + a personalized gold record! It was a very cool convention. Huge. Loads of people. Im always happy to share my Moz memorabilia, so if you would like to have one of the raffle tickets I have, drop me a reply. Id be happy to send you one.
Peace

Hello. I happen to have one of these shirts along with a pin badge, and 20 raffle tickets that I bought at the convention. First, as im sure you already know, the auto graphs are facsimiles. Screened on the t-shirt. Mike and Andy were the only members present. The raffle tickets, sold for $1 a piece, gave you a chance to win 3 different prizes. 2nd prize, (10 of them) was a Convention Merchandise Package. A t-shirt, pin badge, etc. 1st prize, (also 10 of them) was dinner with Mike & Andy, and The Grand prize (1) was Dinner with Mike & Andy, + a personalized gold record! It was a very cool convention. Huge. Loads of people. Im always happy to share my Moz memorabilia, so if you would like to have one of the raffle tickets I have, drop me a reply. Id be happy to send you one.
Peace

I think i still have my ticket stub from that convention, and SEVERAL more from the other Smiths/Moz conventions as well. If interested(anyone), drop me a line and we can work out a trade or something. I have old flyers from some of them too.

Back
Top Bottom