Smiths/Moz songs to make love to...

sistasheila

tjekket
i just talked with someone in another music forum:she told me that she get "all hot and bothered" when she hears björk so she preferably likes to listen to her when lovemaking,:eek: so i wonder if anybody can imagine doing "it" with morrissey in the background or have done?:o
and which song(s) would you choose?

they are certain song which triggers some kind of "getting all frinky mood" which are in my case " stretch out and wait, jack the ripper, springheeled jim"
beside that stretch out is particular heartbreakingly wonderful song with gorgeous lyrics its also a "sexy as hell"

since we had smiths/moz songs that made you cry or smile i wonder about moz as love making music..or couldnt you focus then anymore?:p

and if you cannot imagine making love yourself while moz sings :
how about jumping on stage- which song triggers your :horny: mood in a concert for you?

Last edited:
i lost my virginity while vauxhall and i was playing in the background,no lie,but i got in trouble because i begin to giggle when the line in "the more you ignore " came on "let me in", i am not joking,i began to crack up and we needed to change songs.:o:p

my girlfriend was not happy about it.:D

Nobody Loves Us... purely because of the rhythm etc!:p

(looks both ways)

I've (performed) while Strangeways played on repeat, somewhere around.... 10 times???

I've since not been able to appreciate it for it's intended purpose :)

Only Viva Hate and only to one person in particular. In the past when a Morrissey song has come on, I get up and turn it off, for reasons too tender to discuss here.

I think Mogwai makes excellent love making music.

Tags
iud
Back
Top Bottom