Siouxsie and the Banshees

I forgot to mention - look who I met the other week! :guitar:

3788174465_59f0d563b4.jpg

Okay, time for my fave Banshees studio single.

[youtube]FPWl9teURJg&feature=related[/youtube]

Siouxsie, Severin, McKay and Morris. By far the best Banshees line-up. Oh, why did they split up so soon after this? :mad:

Cowshed
Was that a great pose or was that a ''dont picture me'' picture?
Where was it taken?

Jukebox Jury

I think it was more of a pose. It was just as she was being ushered out the back of a club in the O2. She was there doing a DJ set a month or so ago. The same day Madonna played at the O2, but the less said about that the better! :rolleyes:

Dear Prudence is my favourtie song by them! Even if it is a cover!

wow, that dvd is so great! 48 tracks!!! what a deal! and young robert smith in 79 with that sickle shaped ovation, too cute :guitar:

one of the best

Yes, B-side to 'Christine'.
I also loved 'Drop Dead / Celebration' the B-side to 'Happy House' with ''Bye Bye Dickhead'' etched on the grooves of the single..... reportedly about McKay / Morris who walked out on the band the previous year.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
bump,

Really love Siouxsie. Seen Banshees and Creatures play several times and love that she'd been playing more intimate venues... shame she won't be playing with Budgie again though.:(

Really wish Banshees would get it together and tour again.... what do you think... a spectacular tour with Banshees, Cure, Cult, Mary Chain and Bunnymen? There is no bank i wouldn't rob to see that.

PS: I've met Budgie... but the photographic evidence is way to shameful to share!!:D

Back
Top Bottom