Singles Reviewed By Morrissey

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
317gjfn.jpg

wj8fa0.jpg

Haha this is the morrissey I miss, you'd never get him reviewing a singles like this now, especially it being bucks fizz! Quality.

Re:

Many thanks to Kewpie for being a jerk about everything.

nothappynotsad copied and reposted the scan WITHOUT giving a credit to the original source.

You can put me on ignore and stop following me.

*EDIT*

I read nothappynotsad's reply which has been deleted.

Although she hadn't noticed about Sean's thread, at least she could've mentioned where she actually got it from.

Last edited:
Re:

Old news.

Re:

Nothappynotsad no realize why Kewpie can't just chill out.

Probably because there's nothing to "chill out" about, when in the company of people voluntarily making grammar mistakes to mock others' ...
That said, you probably imitate accents to perfection...Shame we can't hear you...

-And, how do you say "Me and my pathetic mates on this forum should all sign a suicide pact and go hang ourselves in a damp cellar" in Japanese? I'm sure you know that as well.

Re:

nothappynotsad copied and reposted the scan WITHOUT giving a credit to the original source.

You can put me on ignore and stop following me.

*EDIT*

I read nothappynotsad's reply which has been deleted.

Although she hadn't noticed about Sean's thread, at least she could've mentioned where she actually got it from.

I deleted my post because I figured it wan't worth my time. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I've tried to engage you in friendly conversation a number of times and it was all ignored. Why would something like me defending myself be any different to you? It's the same as all those friendly PM's you didn't find important enough to respond to. As for crediting... why the hell should I? Do you credit a photo every time you post it in the frink thread?

Re:

Many thanks to Kewpie for being a jerk about everything.

Well... It's better being a jerk with moderating power than a jerk with none, "would no say you"?

"Anonymous think you would."

(feel free to point out the grammar mistakes in this post; if you're not too busy posting old news nobody could live without, that is.)

Re:

As for crediting... why the hell should I? Do you credit a photo every time you post it in the frink thread?

Yeah, pretty much she does. Kewpie is the Queen of giving credit where credit is due. :thumb:

Re:

Can't believe a nice little Moz scan turns into a f***ing pathetic debate, is there any wonder people have f***ed off this site because of the shitty, pedantic attitudes people have.

Back
Top Bottom