Singing Your Life

i think people were terrified of us singing at the lake. "you have a lovely singing voice...a lovely singing voice!" lol

oh my...that video...that's the one where i danced around and made out with the TV as you played Who put the M in Manchester?? It is...isn't it? I have to be excused...it was my first drink in months....and I haven't had any since (well, at least not as much as I did). Note to self: do not get drunk and try to pretend to dance like Morrissey...it takes sobriety and balance to execute it successfully.

P.S. if you ever upload that, I'll kill you!

included in that advice should be the proximity of cameras while said drunk dancing occurs.

a couple months ago they played This Charming Man in a club, and i totally tore it up. :cool:

Same here- went to a wedding earlier this month & they played it. Me & My Uncle were the only ones on the dance floor singing (well shouting really) along to This Charming Man, Heaven Knows & What difference. We were a bit tipsy. :p

i think we can`t help ourselves we need to sing a long is inevitable,i mean the other day i was at a club with some friends and they we`re playing hand in glove ,and i started to sing a long ,although some people started to look at me like i was a mad girl or something (well i am,i already know that )but to tell you the truth i couldn`t care less :) but i the other hand i don`t think morrissey will appreciate my singing skills hahahahahaha

I sing horribly, but I do it anyway. Honestly, I think Morrissey would like the effort that we all put forth. My favorite to sing along to is "Panic," because I like to pronounce "provincial" like he does.

A few years ago, I was at a goth club where they had a Smiths/Morrissey night. I sang along with all of the songs until someone said "wow...you know all the words" and said it in that tone like I don't have a life. :(

Well, I don't have a life, actually, so it was quite fitting! :D

Ye I can't help it...I've been told I kinda sound like him twice before :) He, like I, would deffo disagree!

I think i's just impossible to love Morrissey and not to sing along everytime you listen to his music, which in my case is everyday on the street, and I walk and sing... I don't care if people think I'm talking to the air or whatever.

And I also tend to copy his pronunciation, especially the "T"s, like "The More You Ignore, the closer I gettt (it ends like an sss)" :-D I get really English with him when I sing :-D

About dancing... Yes westie... You're right... I guess we all do it :) hehehe... The way he moves his arms, hands and hip :D It's so unique!!!

it reeeaaaally iiisss!! lol, it's funny cuz on Saturday I went to a party, and they were playing a song that I really love, and was dancing to, and all of the sudden I did a move that Moz use to do with his arm, and starting laughing to myself, and smiling and that made it all the more fun...:D Aww, good times for a change! :D

I sing with him and without. I never ever stop singing Morrissey songs.I sing all day long.It drives my children insane.They whine and moan but i just tell them when I`m dead and gone they`ll want me back just so i can sing Morrissey songs.At the moment i cannot stop sing Now my Heart is Full.Its the raincoated lovers brothers bit......The other day i was singing around the supermarket and my daughter said "God mum,no one likes Morrissey he`s sooooooooo old.I just want to die of emabarrasment":oYou people with Morrissey loving offspring should rejoice in your good fortune.

HILARIOUS, HELLIE! You sound like you're describing me. All except for the fact my kids love Morrissey. And yes, I do revel in my 'good fortune' :) My 3 yr old randomly sings/says "Now my heart is full" and my 7 yr old can't decide what her fave Moz song is. Top contender is "Playboys" and "Let Me Kiss You". Morrissey even gets the little girls to swoon!

BTW, I try to sound every bit like the man as I sing at the top of my lungs. The louder the volume, the better I sound :D haha

I always sing along quite badly but I do anyway. I agree about the accent it must be done. My friend likes to try to dance like him too, that's really funny to watch.

Back
Top Bottom