Question Signature Tattoo question

GhastlyGuest

Black sky in the daytime
For those of you that have met Morrissey and gotten a tattoo of his signature, can you tell me about the process of getting it tattooed? I would imagine for most of you this wasn't a planned thing so you didn't have any tattoo appointments set up. Did you just find the closet shop ASAP that took walk-ins? Did you cover it up with anything to try and preserve it before getting the tattoo? How long between the signature and the tattoo being done? And when it was being tattooed did the artist tattoo directly over the ink or did they make like a copy of it and then transfer that onto your skin? Since they always clean the area first I would think that might remove the signature.

Oh and if you have any insight to the best pen or worst pen to use that would be so helpful thank you!!

Thanks for the replies I'm looking forward to hearing from all you very lucky folks out there!

Does seem an odd thing to do… get the name of someone you don’t know tattooed on your body. Not just Morrissey… anybody. They could get up to all sorts in private that later becomes public knowledge. I mean, I never thought I’d regret my “24 inch python, brother!” tattoo - then Hulk Hogan got outed as a racist and I can’t have a shower at the gym anymore.

Last edited:
Tags
autograph tattoo meeting morrissey signature signature tattoo tattoo
Back
Top Bottom