Signature picture?

Hey there,
I am interested in getting a signed picture for my wall that I want to get framed. I sent a message to "true to you" and haven't got a response. Question one: is the site still being maintained? Question two: where would I be able to get an authentic signed picture?

was watching a thing about memorabilia on channel 4 a while ago and this expert said up to 90% of autographs are forged and copied online.

was watching a thing about memorabilia on channel 4 a while ago and this expert said up to 90% of autographs are forged and copied online.

which doesn't mean they're not worth anything, especially to the fool who payed a pretty penny for their 'real' autographed Moz product. :lbf:

Wow. Makes me reconsider purchasing any "authentic autographed merchandise". Thanks for the heads up. Where would you go if you were looking for something?

Wow. Makes me reconsider purchasing any "authentic autographed merchandise". Thanks for the heads up. Where would you go if you were looking for something?
the only way to make sure is to get it from the actual singer/actor in person.

Yea. I guess that you are right. That sucks too. I had visions of framing a shirt or something. Oh well. I guess I will have to figure out something else.

On occasion, the Mporium will sell signed things like the List of the Lost bundle or test pressings. You might check that site sometimes... or look out for fans selling them on here.

Thanks for the information. I will keep an eye out. I was told to watch out for certain people selling fake stuff on here. What should I look out for when looking for signed merchandise on here?

There are a number of well known signed promotional items, that Morrisey has done over the years, and if you have no confidence or are prepared to take the risk on ebay, then you keep an eye out for known promo's.

Recordstore.
Everyday is like Sunday, reissue signed print.
Glamorous Glue, reissue signed poster.

Years of Refusal, Signed and sold at concerts on tour stickered and numbered.

Salford lads club
Bona Drag, reissue signed album.

Batersea cats and dogs home
Signed Albums with numbered tags, (ludicrously priced forget it.)

Fullsize cardboard stand up signed very few at American concerts.

There'll be more but you get the idea become familliar with known items, and pick these if unsure.

There are a number of well known signed promotional items, that Morrisey has done over the years, and if you have no confidence or are prepared to take the risk on ebay, then you keep an eye out for known promo's.

Recordstore.
Everyday is like Sunday, reissue signed print.
Glamorous Glue, reissue signed poster.

Years of Refusal, Signed and sold at concerts on tour stickered and numbered.

Salford lads club
Bona Drag, reissue signed album.

Batersea cats and dogs home
Signed Albums with numbered tags, (ludicrously priced forget it.)

Fullsize cardboard stand up signed very few at American concerts.

There'll be more but you get the idea become familliar with known items, and pick these if unsure.
Thanks for the heads up!! I will start there and go from that. Thanks for all the information.

There's a signed Autobiography on eBay now, from Salford lads club - seems legit as they are selling the other garb that came with it too. Guess we don't know if Morrissey actually signed them in the first place..

There were also signed 36x24 inch posters sent out during the Bona Drag reissue.

Originally the website offered signed CDs to the first however many to peeorder, but sent the signed posters instead.

I still have mine in the original cardboard envelope, I can't afford such a large frame and have nowhere to display a big signed photo of a guy leaning on a car bonnet!

There were also signed 36x24 inch posters sent out during the Bona Drag reissue.

Originally the website offered signed CDs to the first however many to peeorder, but sent the signed posters instead.

I still have mine in the original cardboard envelope, I can't afford such a large frame and have nowhere to display a big signed photo of a guy leaning on a car bonnet!
I'll make room for it how much is it?

There's a signed Autobiography on eBay now, from Salford lads club - seems legit as they are selling the other garb that came with it too. Guess we don't know if Morrissey actually signed them in the first place..
These are 'very' legit - I guess a couple didn't get snapped up.

Regards,
FWD.

These are 'very' legit - I guess a couple didn't get snapped up.

Regards,
FWD.

went for 128. not too difficult to buy the hardback and sign it yourself though?

Back
Top Bottom