Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing

GREAT SONG!!!

What were the other good tracks on the album?

just a LEO SAYER tribute band
Not really surprising coming from a Foo Fighters fan.

But, yeah, I really love the single (a song about not dancing that you have to dance to is just genius) and they're a horribly underappreciated band. I guess some people just think they're too superfluous.

I saw them live for the first time this summer and they're just a complete explosion of energy, you can't help dancing and waving your hands in different directions even if you're not entirely sure you like them.

And I do.

I saw them live for the first time this summer and they're just a complete explosion of energy, you can't help dancing and waving your hands in different directions even if you're not entirely sure you like them.

And I do.
I have a chance to go see them on November 9 in Dublin. I'm still undecided. I want to, though.

I do like it, but I think it's in serious danger of being overplayed and ruined for me, as much of their last album was.

Hey,

I just went to a gig of theirs recently.
It was alright. I learned that night that, I am not into their fanbase and don't quite fit-in w/ them. lol
However, it was a very danceable night & obviously, that's all that matters. :)

Oh by the way, at the New Order gig at the Hammerstein Ballroom I think it was either 2004 or 2003, Ana Matronic got to sing w/ them.

Back
Top Bottom