Sacked by Morrissey support group

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Maybe they're just lookin' for a fight.

joe-besser-1-sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh Robbie, Robbie, when the last trumpet sounds and we are couched in our eternal porphyry tombs, I shall turn and whisper to you, 'let's pretend we do not hear it'..."

Let's see how long it takes Geezer to quote this as "proof" of latent homosexuality... :p

What the f*** is wrong with you? Viva wanted to f*** a former male poster here and Skylarker pretended to be a woman to flirt with Viva in the past. You both know you could be a homo in 2 seconds if the right person flopped his dick in your face. Stop pretending to be f***ing backwoods bigots. It's disingenuous.

Haha, I just assumed they were both were puffs. Anyone who's comfortable with their own sexuality wouldn't give a f*** what other people get up to.

Haha, I just assumed they were both were puffs. Anyone who's comfortable with their own sexuality wouldn't give a f*** what other people get up to.

First off, you're a c***.

Second, I don't know why sexuality was even dragged into this topic. Apparently Geezer thinks it will somehow distract the simple minded from the fact her dream lover f***s over his employees on a regular basis...I guess it worked because here you are.

First off, you're a c***.

Second, I don't know why sexuality was even dragged into this topic. Apparently Geezer thinks it will somehow distract the simple minded from the fact her dream lover f***s over his employees on a regular basis...I guess it worked because here you are.

lol, that's a bit strong. No need to take your repressed sexuality out on me.

Back
Top Bottom