Russell Brand..urgh

I don't know what the 'booky wooky' is but I did get Jo Brand's "Its different for girls" novel for Christmas.

Which has reminded me of the book Jo Brand is writing about Morrissey fans - can't find any updated info about that.

Booky Wooky is Russell's autobiography which was published in November 2007.

No, I haven't read it yet.

Hope alma and others will give us their reviews and feedbacks.

"My Booky Wook" is an excellent read. It's written in the same manner as Russell speaks so you can almost "hear" him saying the words! Makes you laugh and cry at the same time. :)

"My Booky Wook" is an excellent read. It's written in the same manner as Russell speaks so you can almost "hear" him saying the words! Makes you laugh and cry at the same time. :)
Agreed! He is an entertaining and quite earnest writer, highly recommended.
I'm in the US and ordered my copy through amazon marketplace sellers for $29. Should have gone directly to bookdepository.co.uk, it would have been $5 less.

Yes, its funny to read the way he phrases things and expresses himself, written down in print. It was a good read, i enjoyed it. And its great how he shares such personal past experiences, but always with a humourous side to it. And, its been a happy ending, after all his 'issues'. Yep, its a good book. :)

And I know hes not everyones favourite comedian, but I am looking forward to any projects he undertakes with Morrissey.

I wish I was Russell, just look at his image, his career, his cat, Morrissey and of course the women he seems to lure into his cave. ;)

But they're cavemen. Strictly metrosexuals please!

Back
Top Bottom