Rumour about B Boorer and Morrissey 'bust up'

Is there any proof at all of this so called bust-up?

No.
Uncleskinny said he heard it from someone and stated himself it's just a rumour.
He must be laughing his head off.

So I just googled boz to see if anything about this came up in any other corner of the net, which it did not, except for a thread posted here in 2001 talking about boz maybe leaving morrissey for Adam ant. Very funny in a way as a good portion of the comments were very similar to those made now

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=01/11/30/0724241

I googled Boz once and that computer is still downloading 5 years later. I'll send the bill to that fat fook.

Perhaps he's just thinking of a better time, and thinking about just how long he's been in the fold. ;)
Having seen the guy over the course of 20 years, I can honestly say he looks a lot more somber nowadays. But yeah. Maybe he is. Like that wonderful footage of him duckwalking across the stage and falling flat on his back circa 91-92. That was funny stuff!

Think, people. When did this bust up take place? During album recording time. What takes place during album recording time? The sorting of songwriting credits. Who gets paid and who doesnt.
Connect the dots.

Think, people. When did this bust up take place? During album recording time. What takes place during album recording time? The sorting of songwriting credits. Who gets paid and who doesnt.
Connect the dots.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Good song title! :D

What an insult, accusing Uncleskinny of laughing. I bet he is disgusted at such a suggestion.

LOL

How the hell would I know but I don't think so.
He can't feel insulted by me.
I assume he's laughing and I can't blame him.

Passing info from a very good source that this rumour is a load of nonsense. Just passing the info. Thankfully everything is ok.

Why would Skinny start this rumor? He, who always DEMANDS indisputable facts whenever the slightest incident is mentioned! Where are your principles, Unc?

i have it on good authority that it's all false. But Skinny won't mind. He'll be ready to post more stuff to destabilise Morrissey. He and the likes of him don't see no matter what they post here, no matter how many times they mention Farage, Morrissey is unhurt.

Why would Skinny start this rumor? He, who always DEMANDS indisputable facts whenever the slightest incident is mentioned! Where are your principles, Unc?

Well I'm guessing he'll just say I said it was a rumor and I'm just informing people to defend the gossiping

I heard a rumor Boz will be performing at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville May 24-27.

As far as rumours go I was never at any stage a member of that band.

There's still time for that, in the eternally inexplicable universe, or you must have some foresight, but you can change that too.

Boz Boorer will be releasing an official statement on the 'Morrissey situation' tomorrow.
Any reason he forgot to do this on Monday?
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom