Roll Call: Richmond

I'll be there! And it's looking like an excellent gig. I went to the National last night and it's really a super venue.

Excited!!

Gettin' ready to pick up my son from college and make the drive down. I can't believe it's finally here!! How early is everyone getting there? Kinda afraid to be down front this time - got hurt in NYC last time - think Richmond will be any tamer?

I'm driving around until I see a line... might be a while. I don't think anyone wants to wait around in the half-snow for ten hours. Meetups anyone?

I wish I were going. :)

Same here!
I came "this close" to driving up for the show but I have to be at work @ 7am Saturday morning...."work is the curse of the drinking class"!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great time!

jo

I'm driving around until I see a line... might be a while. I don't think anyone wants to wait around in the half-snow for ten hours. Meetups anyone?

I am in Richmond now and there is no line out front of the venue. No tickets for sale either.

I am *still* seeking a single ticket for the show. Can anybody help?

As for a meet-up: any locals know of a place nearby that's worth the trouble? There is a vegetarian joint up the street about a mile or so that may be good for lunch? Any takers?

MrShoes

I'll be down there about 5pm. Have to pick up my girls from school first otherwise i'd be down there now

Last edited:
I am in Richmond now and there is no line out front of the venue. No tickets for sale either.

I am *still* seeking a single ticket for the show. Can anybody help?

As for a meet-up: any locals know of a place nearby that's worth the trouble? There is a vegetarian joint up the street about a mile or so that may be good for lunch? Any takers?

MrShoes

Get a big piece of paper and some marker and write "NEED 1 TICKET" and hold it up. That will make it way easier for you. That's how I did it.

Just heard from NRITH. He's on his way. He's a tallish guy, about six feet, not skinny, wearing jeans, dark blue plaid short sleeved button down shirt, green coat, and has shaggy long blondish brown hair. Very friendly, he doesn't bite.

I told him to write "not right" on his forehead with a Sharpie, but I don't think he's going to. :lbf:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to go ahead and park in the deck and sit around in the library on E. Broad for a while. Anyone who wants to start a rousing chorus of Morrissey songs à la Flight of the Conchords can find me there. I'll probably be knocking around the National and its environs in the same kind of nervous anticipation that I've been harboring for the rest of the day.

I've got the pink hair-- it's pretty easy to spot.

Back
Top Bottom