RIP Jade

Yeah, the only way I can see any good in the mass media coverage is if the money being raised is going to support her kids after her death..

Like I said, I have sympathy for those who are losing a loved one, but what makes the Goody name so special? How many families are wrecked financially by the death of someone thanks to cancer? Where's their money?

Like I said, I have sympathy for those who are losing a loved one, but what makes the Goody name so special? How many families are wrecked financially by the death of someone thanks to cancer? Where's their money?

True. There are so many more respectable people out their dying from cancer and they are just locked behind bedroom doors whilst ignorant racists like Goody wrap up all the cash.

Love PTxx.

Sure you would know best that she's still alive.

I have not said anything that was in bad taste, I am sorry that you think i have.

Rest in peace Jade.

True. There are so many more respectable people out their dying from cancer and they are just locked behind bedroom doors whilst ignorant racists like Goody wrap up all the cash.

Love PTxx.

It's a good job you're not a practising Christian with that much charity and empathy in your soul.

I've had relatives and friends die of cancer and when you see someone famous suffering also you don't hold them up like a yardstick and compare the fairness of the attention they receive.

The publicity Jade has caused will save many lives. It has persuaded my twelve year old to have her jabs for a start.

And as for the racism that so many have used as a stick to beat Jade with, the only person that has to be asked for forgiveness from is Shilpa Shetty. And she has forgiven Jade.

Why is it only Shilpa Shetty who can be offended or upset by the racist remarks?

That wasn't my point.

My point is she is dying and as human beings we should forgive her. Otherwise we are all hypocrites. She isn't a murderer. She is just a person who is a product of her upbringing.

A lot of uglier things have been said about Jade's situation. Let he who is without sin.... and all that.

I've had relatives and friends die of cancer and when you see someone famous suffering also you don't hold them up like a yardstick and compare the fairness of the attention they receive.

The publicity Jade has caused will save many lives. It has persuaded my twelve year old to have her jabs for a start.

And as for the racism that so many have used as a stick to beat Jade with, the only person that has to be asked for forgiveness from is Shilpa Shetty. And she has forgiven Jade.

Good points,Hellie.

:thumb:

I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

This subject really winds me up.

You've just echoed my sentiments exactly. I'd never wish death upon anybody but her having cancer doesn't change the way I feel about her.

That wasn't my point.

My point is she is dying and as human beings we should forgive her. Otherwise we are all hypocrites. She isn't a murderer. She is just a person who is a product of her upbringing.

A lot of uglier things have been said about Jade's situation. Let he who is without sin.... and all that.

I think the fall out she got over the whole thing was punishment enough. When I saw her talk about it afterwards I did genuinely get the feeling that she felt dreadful about what she done, though whether that was because of her realising she'd been racist, which is obviously a horrible thing, or because she realised she was no longer the darling of the public due to it remains to be seen, in my opinion. I think it's horrible some of the crap she seems to get now, as if she deserves everything for what she said, that is unbelievable...and I hate racism, I would never be one, racism is a crime you see, and crime is for black people.

I think the fall out she got over the whole thing was punishment enough. When I saw her talk about it afterwards I did genuinely get the feeling that she felt dreadful about what she done, though whether that was because of her realising she'd been racist, which is obviously a horrible thing, or because she realised she was no longer the darling of the public due to it remains to be seen, in my opinion. I think it's horrible some of the crap she seems to get now, as if she deserves everything for what she said, that is unbelievable...and I hate racism, I would never be one, racism is a crime you see, and crime is for black people.

:lbf:

I demand a tearful apology on GMTV you racist man pig.

I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

absolutely agree, although i dont get quite so wound up about it. but then my gran hasnt suffered, and if she ever does/did i wouldnt know, or to be honest here, be particularly bothered because ive never been close to any of my family really, (dont wish them any harm just dont want to have anything to do with any of them. EVER.)

maybe we could all get a group together and gatecrash the funeral and, like, really f*** it up.

Tags
good riddance jade whore
Back
Top Bottom