Read this people

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that looks good on ya
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that looks good on ya

hey dumb dumbs...enough with the death threats. Grow the f*** up!!!! if you dont like what the f*** people have to say to you on here,then...do yourselves a favor????? get the f*** outta here!!!! Im so sick of hearing"well he /she said something....you need to grow up" and so on. Its a message baord people,not the end of the f***in world. Stop being so cynical and taking every f***ing thing you hear as the gospel....If i say something to you....know that 75% of the time,Im f***in with you...if you cant take it,then dont reply back or just shut the f*** up and take your medicine like a good girl or boy. You'll know when Im serious and when Im not. If you cant take a joke,what can you take???? Please dont tell me that some of you hing hings are the kind of folks who'll talk a mound of shit about someone,then the minute they say something back to you,you get all defensive???? if this is the case.....then dont dish it out if you cant take it. Im also sick to my f***ins stomach about how morrisseys "gay" or this album sucks and what not.........If it aint about the man,f*** you!!!!! I dont want to hear it.

Re: Read this people,part 2

What i meant by that last statement is simply this: unless you have something positive to say about morrissey,his music or anything else related to f***in morrissey,I dont want to f***in hear it. Am I being a hypocrit???? You're goddamned right!!!! I say the shit i say,because Im sick to my f***in stomach of the disrepsect people have in here for the f***in Pope of Mope. I dont give a f***ity f*** f*** about johnny marr,andy rourke,mike joyce,morrissey's sexuality,how bad his records 'suck" how his career is "over".I dont want to f***in hear it. Keep up with the dumb bullshit type posts,and Ill continue to do my thing. Stop with the dumb shit,and ill still continue to do my shit...why??? because Im the PIMP of the f***in nation and I can......Its just that simple folks deal with it...or move on.

I might agree about this: "unless you have something positive to say about morrissey,his music or anything else related to f***in morrissey,I dont want to f***in hear it" though I would leave the word "positive" out. I can also take negative comments but I cannot take people coming here to talk about things they only know what they are. There are things like yahoo messenger or MSN to fight with other people in private, if that's what you enjy doing in your spare time.

Listen,hearing about how wonderful marr,joyce and rourke are on a morrissey board...... is kinda like...sleeping with a slut...at one time they were real good...now they're just shite!!!!!. They have no relevance here. I know morrissey was in the smiths and all...... But i dont give a shitty shit about how marr is brilliant and this andy i person and his infatuation with andy/mike. Listen,the best thing about morrissey is....everything!!!!! but pertaining to the smiths:look,at one time they were great. But morrissey is so much better off without these other ass clowns. The other 3 wish they had the career morrissey has had. But making death threats,talking about these 3 imbecils,or morrisseys sexuality,really...em.....what the f*** does that have to do with the music????? You're all just as big a hypocrits as i am......The difference being...I dont say negative things about morrissey...never have...never will. He's to be worshipped.....there's nothing wrong with that.