Re: I have nothing to do with it, but...

• Thread starter now i know, now i know
  • Start date
N

now i know, now i know

you are an idiot, "looking like" and "knowing" what he is is entirely different. Please never respond to any of my posts, I'm not sure if you have noticed but everyone here thinks you are a bit dense and very offensive.

When I said he looks (looks not seems and he is not or CAN YOU NOT understand), I meant it as a compliment: well dressed, handsome and very charismatic and clean cut (but not very considerate). I have no idea what you look like but your lack of intelligence makes you so unattractive. And stop using gay as a derogatory term, do you know how offensive that is.

some people just don't get it.

Well, not everyone, Somnium. I have been around this message board for quite awhile. Although I only post on occasion, I have found you very gracious and honest.

Re: THIS GIRL IS INSANE.

> you are an idiot, "looking like" and
> "knowing" what he is is entirely different. Please
> never respond to any of my posts, I'm not sure if you have
> noticed but everyone here thinks you are a bit dense and very
> offensive.

"everyone here thinks" ???? Did you e mail them all?

> When I said he looks (looks not seems and he is not or CAN YOU
> NOT understand), I meant it as a compliment: well dressed,
> handsome and very charismatic and clean cut (but not very
> considerate). I have no idea what you look like but your lack of
> intelligence makes you so unattractive. And stop using gay as a
> derogatory term, do you know how offensive that is.

You are out of your mind. Calm down or you're gonna have a heart attack, ok? It's a strange compliment, don't you think? Tell it to a straight man and he will KICK YOUR ASS. WELL DRESSED, HANDSOME AND VERY CHARISMATIC, AND CLEAN UP... Is that your idea of a gay man, genius? No, you don't know how I look like, but you know everything about everyone here, right? You are a strange girl,very obsessive and maybe that's why greasetea wants to see you far away from him... you and your glasses.

> some people just don't get it.

Oh, are you sad??? Send more e mails to him, and then he will give you what you need: A STRIKE IN YOUR MOUTH.

> Well, not everyone, Somnium. I have been around this message
> board for quite awhile. Although I only post on occasion, I have
> found you very gracious and honest.

Thank you so much. I still come to this discussion board because I know I can find decent people like you.

Re: THIS GIRL IS INSANE.

> Oh, are you sad??? Send more e mails to him, and then he will
> give you what you need: A STRIKE IN YOUR MOUTH.

Grr.

o_-*

img5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom