Rate The Smiths studio albums in order, please.

The Smiths
Strangeways, Here We Come
The Queen Is Dead
Meat Is Murder.

strangeways here we come
the queen is dead
the smiths
meat is murder

As easy as that was, they are all incredible.

I'm listening to Strangeways now. Heard it before, although not for a while. Got a loan of it off my dad. Bought it for him about 3 years ago. Morrissey's vocals on it are superb. However, it's a bit on the dull side. I prefer Smiths tracks that are are pacey and loud. Just a bit tame, most tracks.

I'm listening to Strangeways now. Heard it before, although not for a while. Got a loan of it off my dad. Bought it for him about 3 years ago. Morrissey's vocals on it are superb. However, it's a bit on the dull side. I prefer Smiths tracks that are are pacey and loud. Just a bit tame, most tracks.

paint a vulgar picture is just the best!

For me, it changes like the wind, but if you put a gun to my head:

The Queen Is Dead
The Smiths
Strangeways, Here We Come
Meat Is Murder

I got into Strangeways first and went backwards. And while getting into Meat is Murder and The Smiths, I discovered that Smiths songs were definitely more upbeat earlier in their career, which is pretty much what I love. So for while I kinda ignored Strangeways. But I went back to it and rediscovered how pretty "Girlfriend in a Coma" is and how awesomely EPIC "Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me" is. <3 <3

Back
Top Bottom