@Ragdale Road: racist or not racist?

Ragdale Road: Racist or Not Racist?

• Total voters
he's puffy too! don't forget puffy!
Not to forget that and I have to see Countthree to show my puffy face in real life although at 50 I don't have one which is weird as hell.

But I always dress in army clothes like ALWAYS and there is an echo in my head so no room for a brain and of course I'm a racist being the son and heir of Hitler.

He is bald. He wears army clothes. He was born without a brain. He is obsessed with insulting women... Paying attention to him is a waste of time.
How can I become bald cause I shaved my head again today and I'm using up more razors than anyone out there and it means I always have to order more. Those that no longer have any hair growing have it so easy.

Not fair!

what about urbanus, the ACTUAL racist who is always touting white supremacy? why does no one take issue with that? raggy is harmless. he made some comments, the spirit of which could only be gauged in their context. there was a study I read once how the most virulently anti-racist people are often the ones who resort to racial epithets when irked or offended by members of other races. it's just the easiest thing to fall back on, and since they themselves know they don't actually mean it they think it's harmless. if you knew you meant it and you were nursing a searing hatred of some other race you probably wouldn't make an off-hand quirky remark about not liking them. so no, i don't believe raggy is an actual racist.
I am thinking the same and have been for a while now and Raggy is not me and never will be. I am the supremacist here with serious links to organised white pride terrorism and more.

Maybe it is my diet made up of new born babies and rattlesnakes that does me head and stomach in I just don't know.

Then again I think people would be disappointed or pleased if they met me depending on what they want me to be. I can be your fantasy any day Rifke.

Well I'm bound to say im not. I think viva would know I wouldn't have the time or energy to pick on people for their race.the evidence may suggest different. You decide for yourselves.

Where exactly is there room for an alternate conclusion in your multiple statements acknowledging yourself as a racist that hates black people?

You:

He is bald. He wears army clothes. He was born without a brain. He is obsessed with insulting women... Paying attention to him is a waste of time.
Insulting women is the only way to get their attention. Many men tried and failed to be nice and civil and that but did they get laid?

I only got laid when I was horrible to them but no one wonders why women are geared that way. I only hate white women these days if it helps.

I can't think where that from viva. The problem is, I think you know I'm not racist. But if that's your agenda.

I can't think where that from viva. The problem is, I think you know I'm not racist. But if that's your agenda.

You said you were racist. Multiple times. You even said so a couple hours ago. Lol. You’re a real shit for brains.

You said you were racist. Multiple times. You even said so a couple hours ago. Lol. You’re a real shit for brains.
Why should we take someones word for it when we live in a world made up of fake news?

Why are people always prepared to take some things seriously when they don't believe other claims for one second?

The internet is never real.

Ok I'm racist. Oh have you heard the news? It's really bad those racizt
I'm gomna decapitate the first guyt see. Viva, you know I'm not racist. I have to be careful because I'm Paul Sharp the racist.

Feel I hafta leave me business card again:

Racist
Misogynist
Supremacist
Klan member
Terrorist
Rapist
Serial Killer
Connoisseur

Why should we take someones word for it when we live in a world made up of fake news?

Why are people always prepared to take some things seriously when they don't believe other claims for one second?

The internet is never real.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real?

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real?
Clever there!

Imagine how many mirrors jews were covering up during the war when everyone died. The making of mirrors is a world kept secret and involves the occult.

I feel as though I'm a different person now. Hey kids, one thing I never saw coming..... was this loneliness. It's hard. So grateful for having a job. Look after what you have. I nearly lost it. Dont be ashamed to admit you need a job. My world nearly caved in. I'll never complain about that job again

I feel as though I'm a different person now. Hey kids, one thing I never saw coming..... was this loneliness. It's hard. So grateful for having a job. Look after what you have. I nearly lost it. Dont be ashamed to admit you need a job. My world nearly caved in. I'll never complain about that job again

No one cares.

Back
Top Bottom