questions about coachela etc.

M

Modest

Okay, these may seem like idiodic questions, but seeing that I am a bit out of the loop...i have not been keeping up with the posts as of late.*bad girl* Okay, I hear Morrissey is going on tour and that there are a few US stops. Does anyone know roughly where they will be? Any in Ca?? Second, I bought my tickets to Coachella, but Im concerened...how long of a spot does each band get? Do they get a significant amount of performance time? And third, whats this about a new album?

> Okay, these may seem like idiodic questions, but seeing that I¿ am a bit out of the loop...i have not been keeping up with the¿ posts as of late.*bad girl* Okay, I hear Morrissey is going on¿ tour and that there are a few US stops. Does anyone know roughly¿ where they will be? Any in Ca?? Second, I bought my tickets to¿ Coachella, but Im concerened...how long of a spot does each band¿ get? Do they get a significant amount of performance time? And¿ third, whats this about a new album?

no one knows yet where his tour is going in the u.s., but german tour dates have been announced and confirmed.
i don't know how long the bands have on stage, but it better be worth 50 dollars!!
don't know about the new album...nothing's been posted on it!!!

I read somewhere... I think on coachella site, that the 'headliners' will be allowed 1hour and a half. but knowing moz expect an hour.¿ no one knows yet where his tour is going in the u.s., but german¿ tour dates have been announced and confirmed.¿ i don't know how long the bands have on stage, but it better be¿ worth 50 dollars!!¿ don't know about the new album...nothing's been posted on it!!!

> don't know about the new album...nothing's been posted on it!!!

what if Moz sold his new album at Coachella? would that kick ass or what?! I wonder how much he'd charge, like $50 a pop?