Question

The site trolls know how to show unity when they are getting destroyed. They sure follow closely something they supposedly have left behind.

Destroyed? In what way exactly? You've only destroyed yourself by pushing people away that could've provided you with the quality content (that you used to have). I think we all realise now that you don't care about content anymore, but still..

As far as following things supposedly left behind, here's an idea, change the website to "David Tseng-Solo" and watch how many people follow it. But David, you go to Morrissey concerts and insist on maintaining a website about someone who doesn't want you around, even after being banned and publicly shamed, what does that say about you? Maybe you can "counsel" us on how to move on.

Someone once said, "People come to Solow for the Morrissey news and stay for the trainwreck." That pretty much sums it up. I'm sure you're very proud.

The site trolls know how to show unity when they are getting destroyed. They sure follow closely something they supposedly have left behind.

And you should thank us. We're the only reason your website gets ANY hits nowadays.

And you should thank us. We're the only reason your website gets ANY hits nowadays.

Look to the left, under your username. See what it says? It says "guest." Didn't your mother ever teach you how a guest should behave in the company of his host? Apparently not. You're a rude, ungrateful pig. Learn some manners.

Re:

Shockingly, I'm surprised no one has figured out that PlayCat2000 is Robby. You people have lost your edge.

You are totally out of touch to assume Playcat2000 is Robby.

Yep, Playcat2000 doesn't get on with Viva Hate.

However, Robby and Viva Hate stopped troll each other long time ago.

Don't come back, pathetic troll.

Last edited:
Re:

You are totally out of touch to assume Playcat2000 is Robby.

Yep, she doesn't get on with Viva Hate.

However, Robby and Viva Hate stopped troll each other long time ago.

Don't come back, pathetic troll.

I get on with Viva Hate...

swooning.gif

Reading significance into statements can be misleading.
What's the longest time you have spent away? Care to beat it?
Let me just quote, "Look up English dictionary".
Oh a pop in? And you saw this thread? And felt compelled, nay, duty bound to right wrongs as you have explained before? How convenient the situation arose for you to do that! And the last time you went down this path, what was the outcome?
You presented evidence? All I see is whine.
You said you get all your up to date, to the minute, action packed, fast breaking news about what label shirt Morrissey is wearing on All You Need Is Morphine. This is what you value and prioritise, yes? And hence as this site so woeful in its lagging behind, it is of little significance in that department, no?
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Iona you must stop flirting with me, first it was my "unmistakable writing style" then my "extraordinary ability" then you compare me to sweet smelling rose, quoting Romeo and Juliet no less, to top it all off you invite me to "beat it" *blushes. I am taken Iona, sorry.

He never does. The truth hurts too much.

Smiler, there are a few things you are guilty of in all of this. Davidt is right somewhat. This website is not about Morrissey and really, it never was. As Davidt had originally stated, it was a way from him to learn HTML and it remains only an experiment to satisfy his own wants and needs. His main goal was to learn web design. You gave him way too much credit for being a decent person with any kind of morals who appreciated Morrissey for what he was and is. He could really are less. This sentiment has been made clear numerous of times. This website is merely something he can put on a résumé to prove he knows how to design websites. That is why his ears perked up when he thought he was going to finally be paid to be Morrissey's official website, but the damage had already been done. It was a lark. Davidt could never be trusted. Davidt accuses you of returning to this website for Morrissey news.. Maybe you should ask him why he went to Morrissey concerts after he was banned? Because he's a troll, the biggest troll and the loudest, most obnoxious trolls here can't even see it because they're stupid. Davidt loves using people to get what he wants. I know this first hand because he tried to get me to give him money to support the website. Right then, I knew, he didn't care about Morrissey, only himself. Just like he used that idiot !Viva Hate! to set up the wiki that everyone ignores. You see, Davidt is a troll. Perhaps the biggest troll here.

He was jealous of the trolls during The Rise of the Trolls (Episode IV) and not only decided to join them, but to try to lead them (or use them as his own personal online bouncers), but you can't lead a band of egocentric fools, they always fall away and do their own thing according to their own desires. Take Kewpie, for example, her weak disposition and weak character allows her to be a tyrant here, something she could never get away with or even articulate in real life, let alone spell the word. Uncleskinny has to log in under other names to say what he really thinks because his moniker is known now to Morrissey's camp and he's scared to death of how it will hurt his chances to suck at Morrissey's tit even though he's been rejected numerous times. He tries to buddy up with Boz but Boz laughs at him when he walks away and makes jokes about how odd he is.

So it's your fault, Smiler, for not realizing it sooner. This website is only used to find out who you are viva ISP and IP addresses, out you, and then try to make fun of, bully, and gang up on you. It has nothing to do with Morrissey. The people who still frequent here are of the most boring kind. Nothing interesting ever comes out of what they type, just stupidity. CrystalGeezer is somewhat interesting for nothing more than the scientific information gained from here mental breakdowns as she slowly slips into insanity. The rest are idiots. Or they stumbled across this website out of interest in Morrissey, see that it's archaic and nasty and move on to places like Morrissey News on Facebook that cuts out all the BS and just gives Morrissey information relevant to Morrissey.

Wise up, Smiler, you knew this all along and I can tell you're sad about the degradation of this website. Most people are. But you have to move on sometime. This place is dead and has been for a long long time, I'd leave it behind, most of us have. Good luck.

Shockingly, I'm surprised no one has figured out that PlayCat2000 is Robby. You people have lost your edge.

1. David ran the Morrissey zine 'Sing Your Life' long before a website for Solo was created. He funded that & this site out of his own pocket for years without financial gain. To imply that his interest in Morrissey was/is based on monetary benefit is absurd and a lie.

2. David didn't "use me" to set up the Wiki. The Wiki was something I came to David about & he was open to the idea of it. If people ignore the Wiki, well, that is their problem...apathy & laziness is nothing new to the world of Morrissey.

3. Anyone who claims David is a troll & glorifies even half of the idiotic & inflammatory things Morrissey says or does is, simply put, f***ing retarded.

4. I agree about Kewpie.

5. I agree about CrystalGeezer

6. Playcat2000 is not Robby.

7. Why do you claim you have left the site behind, yet pop up at the drop of a hat to spout lies & misrepresentations you've pulled out of the cavernous recesses of your ass? Could it be because you're full of shit? I'm inclined to believe so.

8. f*** you.

Iona you must stop flirting with me, first it was my "unmistakable writing style" then my "extraordinary ability" then you compare me to sweet smelling rose, quoting Romeo and Juliet no less, to top it all off you invite me to "beat it" *blushes. I am taken Iona, sorry.

I'm sorry, Iona Mink might have intended to prove how DELUSIONAL you are. :rofl:

He never does. The truth hurts too much.

Smiler, there are a few things you are guilty of in all of this. Davidt is right somewhat. This website is not about Morrissey and really, it never was. As Davidt had originally stated, it was a way from him to learn HTML and it remains only an experiment to satisfy his own wants and needs. His main goal was to learn web design. You gave him way too much credit for being a decent person with any kind of morals who appreciated Morrissey for what he was and is. He could really are less. This sentiment has been made clear numerous of times. This website is merely something he can put on a résumé to prove he knows how to design websites. That is why his ears perked up when he thought he was going to finally be paid to be Morrissey's official website, but the damage had already been done. It was a lark. Davidt could never be trusted. Davidt accuses you of returning to this website for Morrissey news.. Maybe you should ask him why he went to Morrissey concerts after he was banned? Because he's a troll, the biggest troll and the loudest, most obnoxious trolls here can't even see it because they're stupid. Davidt loves using people to get what he wants. I know this first hand because he tried to get me to give him money to support the website. Right then, I knew, he didn't care about Morrissey, only himself. Just like he used that idiot !Viva Hate! to set up the wiki that everyone ignores. You see, Davidt is a troll. Perhaps the biggest troll here.

He was jealous of the trolls during The Rise of the Trolls (Episode IV) and not only decided to join them, but to try to lead them (or use them as his own personal online bouncers), but you can't lead a band of egocentric fools, they always fall away and do their own thing according to their own desires. Take Kewpie, for example, her weak disposition and weak character allows her to be a tyrant here, something she could never get away with or even articulate in real life, let alone spell the word. Uncleskinny has to log in under other names to say what he really thinks because his moniker is known now to Morrissey's camp and he's scared to death of how it will hurt his chances to suck at Morrissey's tit even though he's been rejected numerous times. He tries to buddy up with Boz but Boz laughs at him when he walks away and makes jokes about how odd he is.

So it's your fault, Smiler, for not realizing it sooner. This website is only used to find out who you are viva ISP and IP addresses, out you, and then try to make fun of, bully, and gang up on you. It has nothing to do with Morrissey. The people who still frequent here are of the most boring kind. Nothing interesting ever comes out of what they type, just stupidity. CrystalGeezer is somewhat interesting for nothing more than the scientific information gained from here mental breakdowns as she slowly slips into insanity. The rest are idiots. Or they stumbled across this website out of interest in Morrissey, see that it's archaic and nasty and move on to places like Morrissey News on Facebook that cuts out all the BS and just gives Morrissey information relevant to Morrissey.

Wise up, Smiler, you knew this all along and I can tell you're sad about the degradation of this website. Most people are. But you have to move on sometime. This place is dead and has been for a long long time, I'd leave it behind, most of us have. Good luck.

That was kind of you to take the time out to say all that. Thank you. Yes i remember the time when it came out that Davidt had been approached about possibly gaining an "official status" and how he'd had put an (inflated) price on making changes to the content of the site despite publicly professing the site to be driven only by free speech and anti-censorship, privately of course all that went to the wall when he saw the dollar signs. I questioned him on it and turned him inside out in a thread a while back, he didn't come out of that affair at all well bless him.

That was kind of you to take the time out to say all that. Thank you. Yes i remember the time when it came out that Davidt had been approached about possibly gaining an "official status" and how he'd had put an (inflated) price on making changes to the content of the site despite publicly professing the site to be driven only by free speech and anti-censorship, privately of course all that went to the wall when he saw the dollar signs. I questioned him on it and turned him inside out in a thread a while back, he didn't come out of that affair at all well bless him.

FFS, go to bed, silly child!!

If you don't believe what David said which is fine, just log off and stay away from Solo.

1. David ran the Morrissey zine 'Sing Your Life' long before a website for Solo was created. He funded that & this site out of his own pocket for years without financial gain. To imply that his interest in Morrissey was/is based on monetary benefit is absurd and a lie.

2. David didn't "use me" to set up the Wiki. The Wiki was something I came to David about & he was open to the idea of it. If people ignore the Wiki, well, that is their problem...apathy & laziness is nothing new to the world of Morrissey.

3. Anyone who claims David is a troll & glorifies even half of the idiotic & inflammatory things Morrissey says or does is, simply put, f***ing retarded.

4. I agree about Kewpie.

5. I agree about CrystalGeezer

6. Playcat2000 is not Robby.

7. Why do you claim you have left the site behind, yet pop up at the drop of a hat to spout lies & misrepresentations you've pulled out of the cavernous recesses of your ass? Could it be because you're full of shit? I'm inclined to believe so.

8. f*** you.

1. You're clueless. The very praiseworthy to Morrissey fanzine "Sing Your Life" was funded by MORRISSEY fans along with the fans contributing the content. So, you see, David's early people-using was in full swing. The money that came from that very fanzine allowed a young, sycophant David Tseng and people like Russ Seekatz to follow the 1991 Kill Uncle tour on almost every single date. Remind you of anyone? I'll give you hint: JULIA. We won't get into how David has trolled and allowed people to troll Julia for YEARS, who is actually a very nice person, even though so many have been SO jealous of her over the years, including David. Then, as the years progressed and David was rejected by Moz and therein lies the devil in the details. Only after David was REJECTED by Morrissey did content seem to shift in theme under the guise of "free speech". So, as always, you're an idiot.

2. As far as the Wiki, no comment. As I said, nobody cares about <i>it</i> or you stealing information from Stephane's website PJLM that he worked so hard to on for years, only to have you copy it and post it here, but it was a good heist effort on your part, even though the project failed.

3. "Anyone who claims David is a troll & glorifies even half of the idiotic & inflammatory things Morrissey says or does is, simply put, f***ing retarded." Then please explain why you have an avid Morrissey collection, please? If it wasn't for Morrissey, you'd still be a virgin. I'd say that's something to be glorified, we saw your meltdown here when you weren't getting any.

4. I don't care if you agree about Kewpie, you're an idiot and a loser.

5. I don't care if you agree about CrystalGeezer, only a pussy picks on girls, let alone begs them for a ride from the airport because you're too cheap or broke to take a taxi.

6. And you would know, stalker.

7. Why ask why? Why did you survive your mother's abortion?

8. One of your more intelligent posts, "f*** you." But no thank you, you'd have to lose some weight first, fatass.

The truth is David that we, at some point, all appreciate the community you created and if you even had one tiny shred of loyalty to your subject, Morrissey, things would be different today. But you have to live with that, not me. I'm just one click away. But, nice try, anyway.

You really don't comprehend things even if they are spelled out for you, 5 or 10 times, so I'm not going to bother. I think I would know the history of the site a bit better than you. allyouneedismorrissey.com offers some things that this site doesn't, that's great! The internet is big enough for both sites to exist.

I am sure you do know the history of the site better than me, in which case you'll remember that it was me that suggested that front page articles should appear in the general forum rather than in a sub-forum as you had designed it (you're welcome). I could be wrong but I don't recall that being the reason that anonymous posting was introduced to the forums. I pretty sure you suggested that you like anonymous posting because in meant casual viewers could post quickly without the fuss of logging on, which of course is a nonsense as it takes as long to post anonymously. Anonymous posting can give the impression that there is more traffic on the site than there really is which of course is the probably the real reason for its introduction.

I am sure you do know the history of the site better than me, in which case you'll remember that it was me that suggested that front page articles should appear in the general forum rather than in a sub-forum as you had designed it (you're welcome). I could be wrong but I don't recall that being the reason that anonymous posting was introduced to the forums. I pretty sure you suggested that you like anonymous posting because in meant casual viewers could post quickly without the fuss of logging on, which of course is a nonsense as it takes as long to post anonymously. Anonymous posting can give the impression that there is more traffic on the site than there really is which of course is the probably the real reason for its introduction.

What a delusional bigot!

Keep loosing your sleep, silly brat.

FFS, go to bed, silly child!!

If you don't believe what David said which is fine, just log off and stay away from Solo.

I am surprised that you feel comfortable enough to keep posting in this thread Kewpie - hardly your finest hour is it, plus no one is listening to you....

What a delusional bigot!

Keep loosing your sleep, silly brat.

Another Question: I just checked the dictionary for 'loosing' and 'sleep'. I'm confused. How do you 'loosen sleep' exactly? Sleep isn't tangible, therefor, to 'loosen sleep' doesn't make sense. Can you please clarify your post? Thank you very much.

P.S. Also, I'm wondering if "Loosen Sleep" is the follow-up single to Happy Martyr's "Sleep Tight"? Thank you very much.

"bigot" - really? at the risk of creating a dreadful meme can I invite you to "Please look up English dictionary" - lolz

Huh?

You are a bigot because you keep refusing the explanations given by David.

Stop twisting other people's words and do not come here again.

Back
Top Bottom