Question Time

Re: huh

Was that the time of Grim, his girlfriend and M23 ?

Nope, you should read off-topic archives January - May 2007.

I have no problems with above mentioned people.
M23 greeted me Ally Pally and Liverpool gigs.

Last edited:
TRUST me callboy ... do NOT waste your energy asking these questions .. you will wear yourself out ..

it is just something you will have to get used to. its not always logical round here .. but trying to argue / bring it up will only keep it going round in circles and get you more riled up.

your Morrissey post to me was fine in my book. harmless (and genuine ... i would hope) The modrators shift posts around quite regularly and this can be SO annoying .. but it's just one of those things

stick around, discover the sane things, and ignore or embrace the insanity. Tis all better for your health in the long run :) x

There are some genuinelly evil and sick trolls on this web site, who have harmed people. But the mods like to show they are doing their jobs by overreacting to the little things from innocent users.

I guess it's sorta like this:

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VaHqD5OAYi0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VaHqD5OAYi0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So far so good. I think the trick is to say nothing that can be misunderstood or taken the wrong way (ooh missus).
I would love to contribute more but feel too restricted, so rather than stick to rigid (ooh) statements that a fool could conjure I am mostly holding back. Anyway there's lots of other places on this web thing where members are a little (a lot) more open minded and dare I say intellectual and interesting.

Which is actually quite a shame when you consider who brings us together on this site.

Pandering to the children makes for boring adults.

Innit.

So far so good. I think the trick is to say nothing that can be misunderstood or taken the wrong way (ooh missus).
I would love to contribute more but feel too restricted, so rather than stick to rigid (ooh) statements that a fool could conjure I am mostly holding back. Anyway there's lots of other places on this web thing where members are a little (a lot) more open minded and dare I say intellectual and interesting.

Which is actually quite a shame when you consider who brings us together on this site.

Pandering to the children makes for boring adults.

Innit.

Innit doe.
I think the trick is also to never, ever, under any circumstances say anything that might be construed as intelligent. That would be terrible. TERRIBLE. I wish you luck in trying to find a sensible discussion on this site - you're gonna need it.

I like how people bitch and complain about how much this place sucks and how stupid other people are on here are and yet still post here.

Well, the other night i was, and i found a bunch of music to be downloaded from Condreau, and stuff.
That was just lucky though, it wasn't the REAL reason I was going through them.

Back
Top Bottom