Question For Jose Maldonado

D

Death In Vegas

Jose i would just like to ask you what you think of all this talk about you recently. How people hate you because your conceited., your arrogant, that you guys suck, that your just making money off of the Smiths/Morrissey by charging 12 bucks, etc. What do you have to say about all this. Ive personally seen you guys and well i can see where people come off saying that you have a big head , thinking your the shit but thats just me. I also saw how you played Morrissey in the movie My life with Morrissey and i heard the response when you came on. People where saying o God Its Jose blah blah, making lil comments. I saw you there so im pretty sure you know what im talking about. I take it those where not your fans. Anyways i have nothing against you. I would just like to see what you think of all this. Here is your chance to speak out.

here's a clue: go to www.sweetandtenderhooligans.com and email jose

Question for Death in vegas

You think you're so cute, huh?

Your lack of wit bleeds thru your sorry post. I've seen S.A.T.H and they are a good tribute band. If you can do better get up on stage or just shut your pie hole you wanker. Jealous people are my pet peeves and jealous people trying to be cute are my #1. What a loser. Your post was one of the 10 worst I've read here this year. Geek.

Clarke

> Jose i would just like to ask you what you think of all this talk about
> you recently. How people hate you because your conceited., your arrogant,
> that you guys suck, that your just making money off of the
> Smiths/Morrissey by charging 12 bucks, etc. What do you have to say about
> all this. Ive personally seen you guys and well i can see where people
> come off saying that you have a big head , thinking your the shit but
> thats just me. I also saw how you played Morrissey in the movie My life
> with Morrissey and i heard the response when you came on. People where
> saying o God Its Jose blah blah, making lil comments. I saw you there so
> im pretty sure you know what im talking about. I take it those where not
> your fans. Anyways i have nothing against you. I would just like to see
> what you think of all this. Here is your chance to speak out.

SATH haters suck

do you honestly think jose and the guys make tons of money from their shows? if so, you are a moron. think about it. when you factor in fliers, the chunk 'o' change the venue gets, travel costs, the fact that there are five guys in the band, etc., it seems unlikely that they are getting rich off this stuff. they do it because they love the smiths and morrissey. furthermore, they are very good at what they do. i don't consider $12 to be to expensive to get to hear live versions of all my favorite songs and sing along and dance with other smiths and moz fans. to me, it's well worth it. if you disagree, feel free. just don't go to their shows. no need to get all bitter.

the same goes for all of you SATH haters.

Re: SATH haters are awesome

i don't consider $12 to
> be to expensive to get to hear live versions of all my favorite songs and
> sing along and dance with other smiths and moz fans. to me, it's well
> worth it. if you disagree, feel free. just don't go to their shows. no
> need to get all bitter.

> the same goes for all of you SATH haters.
why pay $12 when you can go see Johnny Marr for $20?

Re: SATH haters are awesome

how often does johnny marr tour in southern california? i plan to go see him in february when he comes through with the healers, but it's not like he plays a lot of smiths songs in concert. and while i have heard that in some of his outfits, they covered smiths songs, the lead singers sound nothing like moz. if i have nothing to do on a friday or saturday night, i'd way rather go see SATH than a movie or something. plus, SATH plays like almost three times longer than morrissey does! it's no substitute, but it's a great way to get your morrissey fix in between tours.

aj, you are drunk on your shotz.

Whuz in dem shotz? Jizm? You overdozed, baby.

manson

> i don't consider $12 to
> why pay $12 when you can go see Johnny Marr for $20?

Back
Top Bottom