promo cassette Your Arsenal

Mikael, yes! the mini VHS style, love that one... not official? cool anyway!

There are sooo many semi-official cassettes that are very nice! I could post more but I am veery laaazy. Some of my other fav Morrissey cassettes are the three Taiwanese ones (official) that I managed to get in one swoop and the Japanese Viva Hate cassette, haven't seen any of these in a while. I'm pretty new to collecting though so maybe they are more common than I think.

Here are some non promo Southpaw cassettes, notice the different placing of the RCA logo etc, just like on CDs from different countries.

DSCN0432.jpg

The difference between Viva Hate cassettes is even greater but Southpaw is my fav;)

well, I'm bored so here are some Viva Hate cassettes

DSCN0433.jpg

Speak of the devil.
Look what came in the mail today.

Philippines CS [EMI TC CSD 3787]
100_0436.jpg

There you go! A very nice item I think! I paid $40 for mine so you got a good price aswell! Congrats!

There you go! A very nice item I think! I paid $40 for mine so you got a good price aswell! Congrats!
Thanks brother, I really like this cassette.
I love your in house Cassettes and the Abbey Road. I have a Bona Drag Abbey Road cassette.
Do any of yours say CD verification? I have two Pet Shop Boys cassettes that look similar to some you have. One is stamped with red ink "CD Verification Cassette" and then the person's name it is supposed to go to. They are pretty neat..:thumb:

In house cassettes aren't worth much, it's a question of format. Imagine these trinkets on CD! I feel my Viva Hate collection is coming together, I'm still missing some simple items though like a Canadian Viva Hate cassette. When I get my Dutch box it will be Viva Hate no 63, I feel that's pretty decent for a completist.

And no, no CD verification. My TMYIM dictates all tracklisting for 7", 12", CD and cassette though.

Btw, Roky, do you have the other Viva cassettes in my pic;)

I have the Philippine one, the UK, US and Aussie EIR. It took a long time to find the cassette of "Education In Reverse"
I love that clam shell Viva you have.

he he we all love that Clam Shell Viva hate!

ROky! love the Philippines CS [EMI TC CSD 3787]
!

Thanks brother, I really like this cassette.
I love your in house Cassettes and the Abbey Road. I have a Bona Drag Abbey Road cassette.
Do any of yours say CD verification? I have two Pet Shop Boys cassettes that look similar to some you have. One is stamped with red ink "CD Verification Cassette" and then the person's name it is supposed to go to. They are pretty neat..:thumb:

In general, Abbey Road cassettes/cds are very hard to find...I used to own a promo Pet Shop Boys Abbey Road Cd (Somewhere , for those interested) and it took me ages to find it (and I got helped with that....)
Cheers Moz

ROky! love the Philippines CS [EMI TC CSD 3787]
!

Thanks Frost, it just so happened that Mikael got one at a great price and posted a picture, and one was on ebay the next day, but the name was spelled Morissey or Morrisey, so I snatched it up for a great price. These two are the only ones I have seen.

Cassettes rule!

wow, Marcel, what country is that from? and what is with the "Just Fasication" and "Why Kill Time"
that is pretty crazy

I have never seen that cassette. Seems to be from Saudi Arabia.
Is that supposed to be some sort of censorship?

Flax, you are right it is from Saudi Arabia and I guess it should be some sort of censorship.

Roky, the order of the tracks is messed up and they tagged 4 Cabaret Voltaire songs at the end of side A and at the beginning of side B.

Take care, Marcel

Back
Top Bottom