Pretty in Mink: Conservative Leading Ladies wearing fur

Who's your favorite Conservative lady in fur?

• Michelle Malkin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kellyann Conway

• Star Parker

• Nonie Darwish

• Amanda Carpenter

• Kate Obenshain

• Miriam Grossman

• Clare Boothe Luce

• Total voters
Michelle Obama wears fur, as was pointed out on this board here.

Apparently Barack Obama bought his wife, Michelle, the mink coat after he got rich.

Let's see if the SoLowers attack the pro-fur Obamas as they've attacked the other fur wearers - most of whom either no one's heard of or are not important people, and it looks like they wore these furs as part of a planned photo-shoot whereas Barack Obama bought Michelle her mink to wear out on the town (she wore it to a Jesse Jackson birthday party, for example).

The new First Lady wears mink coats to Jesse Jackson birthday bashes, but the SoLowers (some of whom have had Obama advertisements in their sigs for the past year) will instead create a whole thread attacking someone named Mary Katherine Ham (who?) for doing so.

Richard Nixon on fur:
Well, that's about it. That's what we have. And that's what we owe. It isn't very much. But Pat and I have the satisfaction that every dime that we've got is honestly ours. I should say this, that Pat doesn't have a mink coat. But she does have a respectable Republican cloth coat, and I always tell her she'd look good in anything. - Richard Nixon

Last edited:
I never did see the allure of killing a bunch of small, defenseless animals and then wearing their skin around. Maybe 1,000 years ago, when it was practically the only means barbarians knew of to keep warm, but now, in the age of synthetics? Absolutely senseless and horrifying.

Absolutely agree, damn heartless bitches.. all who buy fur these days are heartless bitches! :cool:

Who is Jesus? The Mexican who cleans your windows?

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

OMG you two are so bad for laughing at this.. :D

Sesiourly, poor Ann, this is about the worst thing that could happen to her, specially since her book is coming out in two months and won't be able to whore herself all over the place like she usually does.... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her whoring, love watching and listening to her on tv... so fun ^-^

Hope they postpone the release of the book until she is able to speak again haha, this just makes me Lol too much. :o

Can't wait to find out what or who caused her jaw to get broken.... :guitar:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom