Pre-show/intermesso question

A

Anonymous

Hello fellow friends of Morrissey!
I wonder about one of the preshow-videos. It's the song Make Up by Lou Reed and a video showing at first a guy nude in bed, being yelled at by a girl, and later meeting a man (in more than just a platonic way, it seemed to me at least). Does anybody what movie this is from and if I can find it on Youtube? Is it the original Lou Reed-music video or a Morrissey-made combination of song and video?
Thanks in advance! :)

Yikes, that video is rather graphic haha. I hope it isn't played at every gig... I am taking my mother and younger brother to see Morrissey. Ooh boy, ha.

Yikes, that video is rather graphic haha. I hope it isn't played at every gig... I am taking my mother and younger brother to see Morrissey. Ooh boy, ha.

Well, don't know where you are going, but in Berlin it was shown ......

Hello fellow friends of Morrissey!
I wonder about one of the preshow-videos. It's the song Make Up by Lou Reed and a video showing at first a guy nude in bed, being yelled at by a girl, and later meeting a man (in more than just a platonic way, it seemed to me at least). Does anybody what movie this is from and if I can find it on Youtube? Is it the original Lou Reed-music video or a Morrissey-made combination of song and video?
Thanks in advance! :)

Hello guys.

the pre-show playlist in the current tour really blew me away.

does anyone have some of the songs that were played there?
even partially. i remember songs like Stooges's "seek & destroy" and New york dolls's looking for a kiss and some nice covers to Moz (one in spanish?), but im pretty sure one of you got it all in correct order.

crossing my fingers.
thanks in advance.

Can any kind soul throw up a list of the pre-show songs (not the videos)
Many thanks

From the Manchester pre-show videos. What was the one with the rap music and the kids lip-synching the song?

Another Manchester video enquiry, what's the video that plays after The Ramones? Sounds so familiar

Back
Top Bottom