Pre-Apollo drinks 22nd/23rd

CASK, just off Deansgate, by the Museum and opposite the Hilton. It's a quality juke box and a great selection of beers. A short taxi ride to the apollo though....

hello fellow mozza fans! how the hell r u all,over the moon the tour is back on
didnt for one minute think he woudnt make manchester,my home town.i hope am not jumping the gun.but where is everyone meeting for the saturday gig a the apollo? piccadilly is on the bus route to the gig,

BUMP!

Let's get a time and place organised people!

Or shall we just say S & G - 2 till 9????

GC

bumpin bastard LOL .. ( i have sent you my number... dont put it up on a toilet wall or your dead)

heh..:)

you're flying in yeah? ;)

we're driving down :tears: so god knows what time we'll get to the S & G before the Fri gig BUT it would be nice to know when / where everyone else will be...:thumb:

the toilet wall.....was I not supposed to? :blushing:

CASK, just off Deansgate, by the Museum and opposite the Hilton. It's a quality juke box and a great selection of beers. A short taxi ride to the apollo though....

This place used to be alright until the tossers from the Stretford End decided to make it their regular drinking hole. It's gone downhill since :(

BUMP!

Let's get a time and place organised people!

Or shall we just say S & G - 2 till 9????

GC

Ditto! Hoping to get off from work early, home, pick other half up, get fighting gear on...err I mean appropriate Moz attire:rolleyes: and off to town for a couple of cheeky halfs before the Apollo....then Ruby Lounge afterwards!

So, is it the S&G or the Bulls Head????

I usually have a pint in The Bulls Head on a Friday night anyway, when I meet my wife from her train. So no change for me. It's also my usual pre Apollo stop off. To be honest I think that both pubs will be full of fans, so take your pick!

Will the Bull's Head allow under 18's in? My daughter's with me and she'd never pass for 18.

Yeah she will be fine, it's just a normal pub, no bouncers. I will be in the.......

BULLS HEAD

....as i don't think i could hack a pre and post S & G party, so a change of Friday scenery for me before the gig.

Yeah she will be fine, it's just a normal pub, no bouncers. I will be in the.......

BULLS HEAD

....as i don't think i could hack a pre and post S & G party, so a change of Friday scenery for me before the gig.

Well if they'll let Deano in, your daughter will be OK as Deano only looks about 15:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

PS MozMal..... watch out for Deano..... he'll have eyes for your daughter:thumb:

Well if they'll let Deano in, your daughter will be OK as Deano only looks about 15:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

PS MozMal..... watch out for Deano..... he'll have eyes for your daughter:thumb:

Mr Jury, pure scandal, i scoff at your attempt to ruin my sparkling white reputation!!! :p

I now also have a mohawk, if anyone is interested! :blushing:

Is the Bull's Head directly opposite the Fairfeild St exit of Picadilly Station? If so, I saw it when I got into Manchester today. If I have any leaflets left for SLC exhibition, could somone take the rest to hand out in the S and G?

Right, looks like I'll be going to The Bulls Head on Friday and S&G on Saturday.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Back
Top Bottom