Practising Troublemaker's Poetry...

You wrote a poem about politics.

That would be clue.

;)

Stop trying to be a smart-arse, it doesn't suit you. Just because I wrote a poem about it AGES ago doens't mean I want to get dragged into some big debate about politics.

Jesus Christ, sorry I caused such offense. That poem was written ages ago when yes, I had little idea what the f*** I was writing about. Like I say, I just wrote it.

Didn't mean to upset people with it.

I was just pissed off when I said 'Thatcher was a bitch' in my other post, so sorry for that.

You've not caused any offence at all to me. You made some big factual errors, I corrected you. In the same why I would if someone had written Boz Boorer had written I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday, or whatever. You're the who seems to be getting annoyed and being offended.

But if you're going to write about something, knowing something about it really does help, otherwise someone with a big nose who knows and all that. That's all.

Anyway, as for the rest of it, it really isn't that bad for a 17/18 of year old emo kid or whatever you are. And for me that's quite a compliment as I'm not especially generous with praise.

Certainly worth keeping up, lad. Just stick to what you know!

Because you are polluting the board with this tripe. And it seems like everyone else, bar mspendl828, is to polite to tell you.

If you are that bothered, put the thread on 'Ignore' and go do something constructive with your time.

Most of this isnt even poetry. it just seems to be a random collection of words that occasionally rhyme put together.

First of all, why are you
By the way. I've got two degrees in politics. So dont try and outstmart me or I will humilate you.

Bloody Hell Mr. M! So have I? Where did you get yours from? I got mine from Queens in belfast in 04, and Manchester (proper) in 05.

You've not caused any offence at all to me. You made some big factual errors, I corrected you. In the same why I would if someone had written Boz Boorer had written I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday, or whatever. You're the who seems to be getting annoyed and being offended.

But if you're going to write about something, knowing something about it really does help, otherwise someone with a big nose who knows and all that. That's all.

Anyway, as for the rest of it, it really isn't that bad for a 17/18 of year old emo kid or whatever you are. And for me that's quite a compliment as I'm not especially generous with praise.

Certainly worth keeping up, lad. Just stick to what you know!

Ok, thanks I hope we can drop it know between me and you.

Sorry again.

Thatcher was a f***-nugget though, I lived through the pain of the thatcher years (I'll show you the scars if you like?).
If you don't like PT's poetry then there's a piss easy solution don't read it, or if you think you can post something better then take a turn! I'll be happy to be your critic!

love

Grim

This is my new one, called Mr. Manchester :D

Little c*** and his bullying ways,
Killing me for my mistakes,
Over poetry written long ago,
About a subject I did not know,
But still he spends time going through,
Saying, ‘this is shite’ or ‘this ain’t the truth’,
And I don’t have the time,
But he thinks I do,
So I say f*** off,
Waving two fingers at you.

Love PTxx.

But he thinks I do,
So I say f*** off,

Love PTxx.

Well done!! :D

My family did very well out of the Thatcher years.

And a lot of British People thought she did a good job as well. because otherwise, why did she keep getting elected?

But he thinks I do,
So I say f*** off,

Love PTxx.

Well, thats all very well and good isnt it. But despite your protests, you obviously do have the time, as you've just written (another) rather shoddy piece of poetry about him.

I think Mr. M has it right about you. Sad c***.

But he thinks I do,
So I say f*** off,

Love PTxx.

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Nice to see someone thinks i'm worth the effort. ;)

Tags
poetry
Back
Top Bottom