Posting Members Pics

I'll PM you.

so, creep the "Nrith", even though he (his words in a rather arrogant and obnoxious PM to me) "didn't care what this user looked like or posted anything of interest to him", but goes and looks on their photobucket account. That doesn't make much sense, to go looking into someone's account who you have no interest in!
Or was it, searching around my profile and looking at the people who I am friends with.....so, why has he been sulking around my profile? He didn't expect to see pictures of me on there (he told me that in the PM), for someone i have never met, he knows what i look like and has a very good memory. I have never really bothered with the Nrith, who always acted 'odd' to me with some comments when i've posted and also when I got a new username, but he seems to take a big interest in me and who i have as friends on solo.

This person has photos of me because they know me (out side the realm of solo) and i sent them to them, quite a while ago too. now the account is private, If Nrith was a decent bloke, he wouldn't of mentioned me here on this thread and would of told the person (or me) that their account isn't private. I have no problems with this person having photos of me, as I gave them freely to them. If they got into the 'wrong' hands and was used to against me, it is because Nrith knows about them. I would like this to be acknowledge by the moderators, obviously he has some 'issue' with me and i wouldn't put it past him.

He also goes on about 'cleavage shots' ?!?!?!?, is that why he snoops in photobucket accounts, to see cleavage, no that isn't at all creepy, is it ;) this made me laugh, when he told me, "Please. It's not creepiness; it's having a brain. Do you honestly think that I went out & looked for information about you?" if you are checking out people friends (and their posts) on their profiles, quite frankly you have done. facebook is another issue and kind of shows to me you know very little, i would tell you, but i don't want to;)

oh yeah, "Not right in the head"....don't threaten me in PMs with; " Don't force me to post this shit publicly."

Jason is a stalker and a creep. Most people know this. When he snooped into my personal information because he thought I was posting as "Paris Hilton" I was told, "that information isn't really private". Yes, it is private if you have to snoop around and play tricks to get it. I haven't criticized David about this before, but since Jason said that David was in the wrong for not banning him when he used this site to collect personal information, I'll just agree with Jason on that one.

the reason I know Jason's name is because he sent me a picture in order to get my IP address. When I checked out this picture, which he himself called "a trap", I found it was hosted at tibbetts.net.

That's the same website he used to register and receive email as "Kewpie" at another site.

No Jason isn't really interested in anyone here. That's why he has looked through numerous people's photobucket accounts and warned them to make them private. To keep creeps like him from looking at them.

How can a person with a wife and children and a job devote so much time to tracking down things that he "isn't interested in"?

Maybe he's lying. And you people that defend him blindly should know that he thinks you're stupid. After several people defended his IP "trap" he publicly stated that he should have been banned for it, that the mods did not do their duty. This was after days of watching you argue on his behalf and saying nothing.

He even went so far as to admit that it was David's fault. Then the last time I saw him in chat, as the queen is undead (WTF? is he a goth tranny?), he stated that I should be very happy that he was banned for three months, but that he had no intention of allowing that ban to stand. I thought he meant he was going to get yet another username, but no, he was back the next day.

All of this is David's fault. Jason has said so and it's one thing I can agree with him on.

This person has photos of me because they know me (out side the realm of solo) and i sent them to them, quite a while ago too. now the account is private, If Nrith was a decent bloke, he wouldn't of mentioned me here on this thread and would of told the person (or me) that their account isn't private. I have no problems with this person having photos of me, as I gave them freely to them. If they got into the 'wrong' hands and was used to against me, it is because Nrith knows about them. I would like this to be acknowledge by the moderators, obviously he has some 'issue' with me and i wouldn't put it past him.

I'm pretty sure thats what he did though. well thats what he said he did. when he saw that someones photobucket was public, he told them to make it private. at least thats how i understood it.

ive looked at peoples photobucket accounts before. mostly from myspace stalking though. ive done it to ex boyfriends and their new g/fs and other guys im interested it. i might have done it to a couple people on here, but i never found anything good. :rolleyes: its just curiosity. unless you do it incessantly, i dont see what the big fuss is. I was quite bored the other night, was on someones myspace. they had blogs back to 2005, lots of them. read every last one. is that creepy? maybe. guess im creepy. but ultimately those people put that stuff there, and its public, so its supposed to be read. i made my photobucket account private. if i was dumb enough to keep it public and someone looked at my account, how could i be mad at them? thatd be my fault.

Jason is a stalker and a creep. Most people know this. When he snooped into my personal information because he thought I was posting as "Paris Hilton" I was told, "that information isn't really private". Yes, it is private if you have to snoop around and play tricks to get it. I haven't criticized David about this before, but since Jason said that David was in the wrong for not banning him when he used this site to collect personal information, I'll just agree with Jason on that one.

the reason I know Jason's name is because he sent me a picture in order to get my IP address. When I checked out this picture, which he himself called "a trap", I found it was hosted at tibbetts.net.

That's the same website he used to register and receive email as "Kewpie" at another site.

No Jason isn't really interested in anyone here. That's why he has looked through numerous people's photobucket accounts and warned them to make them private. To keep creeps like him from looking at them.

How can a person with a wife and children and a job devote so much time to tracking down things that he "isn't interested in"?

Maybe he's lying. And you people that defend him blindly should know that he thinks you're stupid. After several people defended his IP "trap" he publicly stated that he should have been banned for it, that the mods did not do their duty. This was after days of watching you argue on his behalf and saying nothing.

He even went so far as to admit that it was David's fault. Then the last time I saw him in chat, as the queen is undead (WTF? is he a goth tranny?), he stated that I should be very happy that he was banned for three months, but that he had no intention of allowing that ban to stand. I thought he meant he was going to get yet another username, but no, he was back the next day.

All of this is David's fault. Jason has said so and it's one thing I can agree with him on.

yeah dave, we know. you've told us all 5 hundred times. we all know what happened. seriously, you bring this shit up more than Robby posts pics of asian chicks.

yeah dave, we know. you've told us all 5 hundred times. we all know what happened. seriously, you bring this shit up more than Robby posts pics of asian chicks.

Yet it's still an issue, and it's still being discussed. If you don't like what I write about the subject, maybe you shouldn't read it? Seriously, you've probably spent more energy defending him than he has defending himself because...

he knows he was wrong. Yet he's still doing the same creepy stuff. Don't be a patsy. As I said the other day, commenting on other people's arguments in order to try to stop them from arguing doesn't really work. No one needs to defend me or argue for me. Why is that? I didn't do anything wrong. I was minding my own business.

Yet it's still an issue, and it's still being discussed. If you don't like what I write about the subject, maybe you shouldn't read it? Seriously, you've probably spent more energy defending him than he has defending himself because...

he knows he was wrong. Yet he's still doing the same creepy stuff. Don't be a patsy. As I said the other day, commenting on other people's arguments in order to try to stop them from arguing doesn't really work. No one needs to defend me or argue for me. Why is that? I didn't do anything wrong. I was minding my own business.

no, its not an issue. this is a different issue. but you will find any excuse to bring up the IP stuff. like you said, NRiTH SAID he was wrong and he apologized, but you still have to bring it up. if he admitted it was wrong, then why do you have to keep bringing it up? its not like I feel like I have to be miss defender of the universe and stick up for him, its just annoying, so i feel like calling you out on it. and how can i NOT read it. im not gonna block you, cuz i dont block people period. so THATS out.

THIS issue is about photobucket. the only thing NRiTH really did wrong here was say that he looked at the stuff. (if i told the person whos blogs i read that i read all his blogs, it would probably sound weird, but me reading his blogs in and of itself isnt wrong. make sense?) looking at peoples public sites with pictures is not creepy. if you have a photobucket account with public pictures, and someone sees them HOW IS THAT CREEPY? thats like saying "dave you looked at my public myspace profile, and clicked on my picture album. how stalkery and creepy of you." sounds ridiculous doesnt it?

whatever, i'll be gone for a bit, feel free to wirte up another dissertation in response to me.

no, its not an issue. this is a different issue. but you will find any excuse to bring up the IP stuff. like you said, NRiTH SAID he was wrong and he apologized, but you still have to bring it up. if he admitted it was wrong, then why do you have to keep bringing it up? its not like I feel like I have to be miss defender of the universe and stick up for him, its just annoying, so i feel like calling you out on it. and how can i NOT read it. im not gonna block you, cuz i dont block people period. so THATS out.

THIS issue is about photobucket. the only thing NRiTH really did wrong here was say that he looked at the stuff. (if i told the person whos blogs i read that i read all his blogs, it would probably sound weird, but me reading his blogs in and of itself isnt wrong. make sense?) looking at peoples public sites with pictures is not creepy. if you have a photobucket account with public pictures, and someone sees them HOW IS THAT CREEPY? thats like saying "dave you looked at my public myspace profile, and clicked on my picture album. how stalkery and creepy of you." sounds ridiculous doesnt it?

whatever, i'll be gone for a bit, feel free to wirte up another dissertation in response to me.

Ok, you must be right because you know what's an issue and what isn't. I don't need an excuse to bring up something he did when I was minding my own business. He did not apologize. He said he was sorry he did it because it became known. He's sorry I told everyone. He still refers to it as if I'm at fault for mentioning it on the board. If he was sorry he wouldn't try to make remarks to me when he sees me in the chatroom.

Seeing his defense of storing and collecting personal information naturally brings that to mind. I'm sorry that you don't want to read about it, and can't not read about it, but you should try harder.

If you want to talk about looking at people's pictures, I don't explore people's photobucket accounts just because I know how to follow a link, particularly if I am not interested in them at all as he claims.

If you don't want to read what I think about it, don't. If you don't want to argue about it, don't. Sorry that it annoys you. You're wanting to call me out on it for whatever reason is annoying to me, too.

Once upon a time NRitH told me how to use photobucket. He also warned me that whatever I kept there would be public, unless I changed the settings. I never did change the settings until the other day...who cares if they're public? If the pictures are that private, here's an idea....don't post them on the internet. Geez, what are you guys hiding anyway?

Dave, how many photos of Buzzetta do you still have?
Did you sift through his account to get them?
I believe I recall you posting a photo or two of him earlier this year.

I wish I had the time to act like I was nine years old again.

Dave, how many photos of Buzzetta do you still have?
Did you sift through his account to get them?
I believe I recall you posting a photo or two of him earlier this year.

I wish I had the time to act like I was nine years old again.

I reposted a picture that Buzzetta posted here. I never looked at his or anyone's photobucket account. Buzzetta posted the pic to troll a thread and I reposted it to troll him back. I don't have any problem with Buzzetta and he doesn't have any problem with me last time I heard from him.

You do occasionally find the time to make some comment to me, but after the first couple I thought you might be one of Jason's sockpuppets and put you on ignore. I'll continue to ignore you until you make some false accusation about me.

It's really funny that you're interested in time management since you're wasting it defending a person that stated not only that he deserved to be banned, but that David and the Mods were remiss for not banning him.

You do occasionally find the time to make some comment to me, but after the first couple I thought you might be one of Jason's sockpuppets and put you on ignore. I'll continue to ignore you until you make some false accusation about me.

It's really funny that you're interested in time management since you're wasting it defending a person that stated not only that he deserved to be banned, but that David and the Mods were remiss for not banning him.

:D I've never been called a sockpuppet before. That's pretty funny, actually.

I never knew you had me on ignore....
shows how much it really mattered to me.

Speaking of time management, until the Holiday break, I really haven't been around here much. It's funny, yet at the same time rather sad and pathetic, to see the same crap being recycled here day after day, week after week, month after month.
I guess until a person steps away from it for awhile, it's hard to notice.

Speaking of time management, until the Holiday break, I really haven't been around here much. It's funny, yet at the same time rather sad and pathetic, to see the same crap being recycled here day after day, week after week, month after month.
I guess until a person steps away from it for awhile, it's hard to notice.

Sorry, eh. :o

Sorry, eh. :o

As far as I can see, you're not the one recycling the crap...
(what else would a sockpuppet say? :rolleyes: )

Not to name any names, but the one who seems to be unable to let go of anything and who also recycles the crap all the time seems to be the vying for the Attention Seeker Award.

Last edited:
As far as I can see, you're not the one recycling the crap...
(what else would a sockpuppet say? :rolleyes: )

Not to name any names, but the one who seems to be unable to let go of anything and who also recycles the crap all the time seems to be the vying for the Attention Seeker Award.

For anyone who has me on ignore.

Ok, you must be right because you know what's an issue and what isn't. I don't need an excuse to bring up something he did when I was minding my own business. He did not apologize. He said he was sorry he did it because it became known. He's sorry I told everyone. He still refers to it as if I'm at fault for mentioning it on the board. If he was sorry he wouldn't try to make remarks to me when he sees me in the chatroom.

Seeing his defense of storing and collecting personal information naturally brings that to mind. I'm sorry that you don't want to read about it, and can't not read about it, but you should try harder.

If you want to talk about looking at people's pictures, I don't explore people's photobucket accounts just because I know how to follow a link, particularly if I am not interested in them at all as he claims.

If you don't want to read what I think about it, don't. If you don't want to argue about it, don't. Sorry that it annoys you. You're wanting to call me out on it for whatever reason is annoying to me, too.

dude, i have read about it, like i said. 50 million times! just let it go dude, just LET IT GO. you sound like a CHILD. and a broken record. I'm sorry I'm annoying you but if you don't want to sound like a retard about this you should TRY HARDER.

Tags
character assassination check yourself before you pot calls kettle black rant
Back
Top Bottom