Post Whatever We Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It will never rot. The sugary sweetness of Slummy, Strangey, and westie will revitalize it every day. :D

It will never rot. The sugary sweetness of Slummy, Strangey, and westie will revitalize it every day. :D
Well...Robby, Dave, Tomorrow, Kewpie, and TMYEM give it cavities...

Tomorrow and Kewpie weren't that bad. TMYEM didn't seem to mean to appear at all not nice. Dave was a bit unexpected, but as WinkWink just said in another thread, Robby acted so Robby-like. :D

Tomorrow and Kewpie weren't that bad. TMYEM didn't seem to mean to appear at all not nice. Dave was a bit unexpected, but as WinkWink just said in another thread, Robby acted so Robby-like. :D
I hate Kewpie and Tomorrow...no matter what.
I hate TMYEM as well...because he is being a dick but is very subtle about it.
Robby...well, he's from San Francisco...it's obvious why he's that way...

I try not to descriminate against cities, I love this country too much. :o Robby is just...Robby...he's bad, what can I say? This whole "high school dropout" thing is getting exceptionally annoying. If he just guessed that at random or misinterpreted what I had said before that would be one immensely stupid thing, but he knows I'm not a dropout. He might actually think he's fooling people. :rolleyes:

I try not to descriminate against cities, I love this country too much. :o Robby is just...Robby...he's bad, what can I say? This whole "high school dropout" thing is getting exceptionally annoying. If he just guessed that at random or misinterpreted what I had said before that would be one immensely stupid thing, but he knows I'm not a dropout. He might actually think he's fooling people. :rolleyes:
Robby is exceptionally annoying...

Robby is exceptionally annoying...

Hey Viva, how do you change the title of a thread? Not the post, I already did that but the thread name still appears the same. I want this thread to have an original name "This thread has no name". Yes, that is in fact original. :p

Hey Viva, how do you change the title of a thread? Not the post, I already did that but the thread name still appears the same. I want this thread to have an original name "This thread has no name". Yes, that is in fact original. :p
You can't change the name...It worked for me once a long time ago...now every time I try it now it doesn't work. :(

You can't change the name...It worked for me once a long time ago...now every time I try it now it doesn't work. :(

I think the forum disables doing that so that people won't get confused by changed names and so searches can still function.

Anyway...

How was your day?

I think the forum disables doing that so that people won't get confused by changed names and so searches can still function.

Anyway...

How was your day?
Yeah, possibly...my day was fine..

I completed getting every released Morrissey song and b-side on my computer...so I'm happy about that...at least I think I have them all...not sure. :)

How was your day?

And why aren't you replying to any other threads?

My day was awful...

I am replying to other threads, the corporations and tiger ones. :p I also pointed out how much I despise Hillary Clinton, for, among other reasons, claiming that she babysat the children of migrant workers in her hometown the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge. I used to live in Park Ridge, and everyone in the Chicagoland knows she saying that is the type of thing an average person would get thrown in an asylum for. Or of course she could just be lying and not stupid, and I don't think lying is a good way to earn the trust of the American voter...

My day was awful...

I am replying to other threads, the corporations and tiger ones. :p I also pointed out how much I despise Hillary Clinton, for, among other reasons, claiming that she babysat the children of migrant workers in her hometown the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge. I used to live in Park Ridge, and everyone in the Chicagoland knows she saying that is the type of thing an average person would get thrown in an asylum for. Or of course she could just be lying and not stupid, and I don't think lying is a good way to earn the trust of the American voter...
Well...I'd rather have her than Mr. Anti-christ himself...

Well...I'd rather have her than Mr. Anti-christ himself...

Agreed...
For one thing, if she wins the nomination, the public won't swoon over her. She has no charm. And if she won, the public would possibly be quicker to see her flaws than Barack, because he's "loveable". Barack is a serious threat because of his puppy, rainbow, sunshine, candy interracial smile*...

*I know that's an odd statement, but in a haze of insomnia a few days ago when I said that people laughed and agreed, so I'm gonna keep saying it. :D

what's the threat from Obama?

His popularity. I see my friends who were supporting Bush 2 years ago blushing like schoolgirls when his name is mentioned. Everyone thinks he is so charming and the solution for all of America's problems, but no one knows anything about him except he smiles, is just as black as he is white (apparently the racists on both sides of that fence like him for that), and he disapproved of the Iraq War from the start, no other answers from him except that purple America is great...

Back
Top Bottom