Poll: 15 Minutes With You

15 Minutes With You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having 15 minutes with Moz would only be awkward. So I'd rather not.

For the sake of my karma I should spend my 15 minutes with a rabbit I had when I was 6. I owe her an apology.. But she bites - so I'd probably regret it and want to spend my 15 minutes with Cod :p ;)

15 minutes with my last former girlfriend..we didn't have a nice goodbye, and both of us deserve it...but come on...it's never gonna happen

Having been out to the pub and gotten quite drunk tonight I'd say fifteen minutes with a worthy suitor would be cool, but seeing there's not one around my teddy bear does just fine tonight. How wierd I actually said that.

mauve21 said:
Having been out to the pub and gotten quite drunk tonight I'd say fifteen minutes with a worthy suitor would be cool, but seeing there's not one around my teddy bear does just fine tonight. How wierd I actually said that.
Go ahead, Mauve, show us that bear! :p
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=59130

I would show the gorgeous, svelte, creature I share my bed with at night, but you all have already seen my cats. :(

It'd be either Moz or Richey from the Manics. Can't choose, (but it's obviously highly unlikely i would ever have to :) )

Codreanu said:
Go ahead, Mauve, show us that bear! :p
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=59130

I would show the gorgeous, svelte, creature I share my bed with at night, but you all have already seen my cats. :(

i spent the week with my sister and her cat. he was a big old pain yesterday because he kept meowing for everyone to get up at 6am.

My brother who committed suicide fifteen years ago. I would like to show him what I have become, for my children to play with their uncle...

zom

WOX von Wubbins said:
oh inanimate object of course... maybe a nice fern. I've always had a thing for ferns.

BostonFern.jpg
Damn! I didn't think to include a category for plant-life. *slaps head*

By "inanimate object" I only meant to comprehend such articles as an artwork, a doll beloved from childhood, a holy relic or icon etc.

I suppose that a plant could be considered inanimate if it were, say, an Oklahoma fern during a droughty Summer, or one that you neglected to water...

Suzanne said:
i spent the week with my sister and her cat. he was a big old pain yesterday because he kept meowing for everyone to get up at 6am.
I once kept my step-brother & wife's cat while they were on holiday in Scotland. This calico demoness woke me up every morning at 5:00 A.M. sharp with cries that seemed to grow increasingly strangulated and pathetic over the course of nearly an hour; neither food, petting, milk, a soothing voice... NOTHING would shut this kitty up. After a week of this, I was finally given a chance to speak with them over the phone. As it turned out, she was used to being CARRIED through the house from room to room first thing before breakfast.
This was'nt in the job description. :mad:

Codreanu said:
I once kept my step-brother & wife's cat while they were on holiday in Scotland. (...) As it turned out, she was used to being CARRIED through the house from room to room first thing before breakfast.
Hahahaa!!! Yes, the things they can make humans do! :p

God - Is He even out there somewhere belonging / Or for real / Yeah there is something above Moz as You all can see

There would be many questions to the Spirit in the sky

Are You for real ?

Are You there ?

etc ... ...

Back
Top Bottom